Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 11 East Ridge 3
ER jumped out to an early 1-0 lead in the first inning. Paintsville battled back, didn't hit real well. ER had some errors, the Tigers played cat and mouse on the base pads to advance some runners. In the 5th it was 11-1 and Paintsville put Kevin Williams in to pitch. With bases loaded he walked a run in, Nick Vance come in to shut the door in the 5th and 6th. Seth Alex Rice finished the 7th for the Tigers but Vahoose got the win. C'mon now Tigers get it together and bring home a regional tomorrow night.
ER wouldnt give up - give em that credit, still a young team.
Let's go Tigers. Get some rest and let's bring home a 15th region title!
So Paintsville plays Sheldon Clark for the Championship.....GO PAINTSVILLE :rockon:
Just my opinon, but I think ER is gonna be a tough win next year for a lot of teams. They lose 2 seniors, only one of them sees much playing time, and all he does is pitch. Their entire offense and defense is coming back next year, and I feel these kids and Coach Justice may be able to do some damage in 2007.
I like the way you think Baseschucked.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:ER wouldnt give up - give em that credit, still a young team.

Paintsville is also still a young team. They only lose two players to graduation. Only about 5 players had experience returning to the team this year. I'll give ER credit, but Paintsville's staff let the game continue. Had the come back with Vanhoose in the 5th, it would have been over.
Paintsville just got beat by S.C