Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Schoolboy Classic @ Belfry
If you have a chance and need a game to watch, swing down to Belfry on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the annual Mountain Schoolboy-Schoolgirl Classic!

THURSDAY:
Owen County vs. Cordia
Pike County Central vs. Scott, WV
Magoffin County vs. Tolsia, WV
Belfry vs. Cass, GA

FRIDAY:
Cordia vs. Tolsia, WV
Owen County vs. Pike County Central
Magoffin County vs. Cass, GA
Tug Valley, WV vs. Belfry

SATURDAY:
Cordia vs. Pike County Central
Owen County vs. Cass, GA
Magoffin County vs. Greenup County
Tolsia, WV vs. Belfry

Hope to see you all there!
I'll be there Friday and Saturday probably! Would come tomorrow but its my birthday so I doubt I'll make the trip!
McCameraMan Wrote:I'll be there Friday and Saturday probably! Would come tomorrow but its my birthday so I doubt I'll make the trip!

Happy birthday!
Sure was hoping for a Pitts vs. Messer matchup... actually disappointed to not see it.
The schedule is suppose to have changed with the addition of the team form GA. I know Magoffin is suppose to play Tolsia on Thr., the team from GA on Friday and Greenup on Sat.
Makes perfect sense, then. Tolsia's second listed game should be Cass, Ga as well just as I expected.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Happy birthday!
Sure was hoping for a Pitts vs. Messer matchup... actually disappointed to not see it.

Thanks pal! I wanted to see that match-up too!
Times????
Not sure on them. Even if by the late game it gets pushed back and such ... Belfry has night caps obviously. If I can get times for ya I will
Some solid games last night in the Schoolboy! Owen County over Cordia 77-76, Scott, WV over Pike Central 60-58, Tolsia, WV over Magoffin County 53-39, and Belfry gets a win over Cass, GA 64-56.

Tonight, Cordia takes on Tolsia, Owen County to play PCCHS, what should be an interesting game in Cass and Magoffin and the hosting Pirates take on defending WV state champion Tug Valley!
I'm hoping to make it today if I get off work in time!
Give me a shout if you see me! Tall, black hair, red hoodie, gray shorts, white Jordan's! Magoffin should have a chance to win, Cass is very athletic and some size but not very talented, should be running up and down the floor but they're not. #10 can drop a three pointer but he is about the only one. They rebound pretty well, though.

Sure is an interesting matchup with TVHS. Last year they had three kids over 6'6 including 6'9 ULTRA talented Mason Pack and still at times struggled with Messer, those kids are graduated now so Belfry should have a distinct advantage on the inside, but TVHS can knock a shot from ANYWHERE in the gym. They return all 3 starting guards and boy are they good!
I should be there man! If I see you I'll come over and talk to you!
Will I be able to pick up wi-fi on my iPhone in the gym?
Who's your cell phone service through? You may get service. If not, Not so sure on the wi-fi.
I'm on AT&T and there is usually no service lol. But if I can get wi-fi I can use iMessage to text haha
Nope, no service for AT&T here and I couldn't get any Wi-Fi last night. Super frustrating.
Ah that sucks
How tall is the Georgia team that Magoffin plays today?
Who does Pitts play for?
McCameraMan Wrote:How tall is the Georgia team that Magoffin plays today?

Not very, but athletic.

Pitts plays for Magoffin.