Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th District
Surprises?
It will either be Estill or Owsley but I wouldn't count out Powell or Lee. With the district being at Estill County I give them the advantage. Estill's next home game which will be a district game on January 11 against Owsley. That will be a packed house
I think Owsley is the biggest surprise because they had not won a district game in 2 years and they are 2-0 in the district this year with 2 road wins at Lee and at Powell.
Powell is also a big surprise at 0-3 in the district after winning it last year. All district games have been very close this year and I would expect them to remain close the rest of the season. It should be a wild district tournament.
lee county clearly has the most talent, owsley just got lucky. lee county should be the favorite to win the district
monkeyman30 Wrote:lee county clearly has the most talent, owsley just got lucky. lee county should be the favorite to win the district

Well...........okay, if you say so.
monkeyman30 Wrote:lee county clearly has the most talent, owsley just got lucky. lee county should be the favorite to win the district

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Call it what you may. Owsley won on the road at Lee.
Lucky7 Wrote:Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Call it what you may. Owsley won on the road at Lee.

Estill also won on the road at Lee