Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th district team
Any news on the pickings?
Don't think they do one.
The 58th had a tournament and conference team. Howcome the 57th didn't pick one?
Well then...lets just get everyone's thoughts on who they think should be on the team.
How many we voting for?
I say we pick 12.
Shane Grimm
Daniel Pugh
Daniel Harmon, Brandon May, Braxton Lafferty, Kevin Williams, Shane Grimm, Daniel Pugh, Cory Humphrey, J.D. Vanhoose, Matt Fyffe, Shane Sturgill, ????,???
I say this is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Actually, all it does is hurt feelings and cause disharmony among players @ a time whenever T-E-A-M should be the most important thing there is!
This sort of thing has caused some ugly things to be said on many a chat forum and all it's good for is trouble. I don't think anyone could use trouble at this point in the year.

IISnakE Wrote:I say this is something that shouldn't even be discussed. Actually, all it does is hurt feelings and cause disharmony among players @ a time whenever T-E-A-M should be the most important thing there is!
This sort of thing has caused some ugly things to be said on many a chat forum and all it's good for is trouble. I don't think anyone could use trouble at this point in the year.
:Thumbs: :thumpsup: AGREED!
The way the 58th picked theirs wasn't right each team in the district picked so many players. For example South Floyd had three players on the team, But in the game they played they only had one hit and gave up 18 runs.