Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting's son, Steven Borden, signs with UK
Borden was also considering Texas Tech, which I am sure you can figure out was where Neal Brown was offensive coordinator.

Let the fun continue!!

http://www.nationofblue.com/stings-son-s...-kentucky/
[attachment=o2735]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Great news!
He's a JUCO TE
JUCO players can turn out to be great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:JUCO players can turn out to be great.

I like recruiting JUCO players.

Some of them have been on a college team for 3 years already and you can get two solid years of production out of them. They won't be a showstopper - but I bet this guy blocks and catches better than any frosh TE on the roster.
^ Bob Huggins gave himself national prominence in his early years at UC by starting his run there with JUCO's & Transfers
cougarpride08 Wrote:[attachment=o2735]

If he ends up being really good the face painting booths at the stadium will make a fortune.
I am so gonna paint my face likw sting did back in the early 90's.... surfer gimmick.
zaga_fan Wrote:I like recruiting JUCO players.

Some of them have been on a college team for 3 years already and you can get two solid years of production out of them. They won't be a showstopper - but I bet this guy blocks and catches better than any frosh TE on the roster.

Hey, Stevie Johnson was a JUCO, UK did very well during the Brooks area going after diamond in the rough JUCO transfers which worked out great. The only thing that worries me about kids like these are normally the reason they started out with JUCO ball was because of their grades. Hopefully he can excel both on and off the field.
After reading more on this kid thought he prob. went JUCO because he only had ONE YEAR of organized football under his belt. Most reporting this kid is nothing but a beast of a player.
This is a good sign that UK really needed more talent here prob than anyother TE already at UK.
The guy from Alcoa and him would make a great pair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I hope he turns out as good as James Laurenaitus

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EAxxDyoo_5c/Th...nd+joe.jpg]
^
:devilflam :redboxer: OOOHHHH..... WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redboxer: :devilflam
I heard Sting was with his son when he came to visit Kentucky. Coaches got to meet him.
I also heard that he will be at every home game which means season ticket holder for the stinger. He also gets to come on the field for senior day with his son when he is a senior. That is cool!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

He said in an interview that he don't wear his face-paint to games Sad lol
Fans could!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are: