Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of State Balaced
Of the 6 state titles, 2 were won by the North, 2 by the West and 2 by the Louisville area. Only the east appears to be weak winning no titles with one of the 2 teams from the east loosing by running clock in the 3rd quarter. Except for the east, this is amazingly balanced
I wonder how close Trinity is to Central? Highlands and NewCath are about 2 miles apart.
30 going on 40 Wrote:I wonder how close Trinity is to Central? Highlands and NewCath are about 2 miles apart.

Around 7 miles and 15-30 minutes depending on traffic/lights.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Of the 6 state titles, 2 were won by the North, 2 by the West and 2 by the Louisville area. Only the east appears to be weak winning no titles with one of the 2 teams from the east loosing by running clock in the 3rd quarter. Except for the east, this is amazingly balanced

Ya know, its pretty funny that we didnt here this last year from Mayfield fans....

Oh, and its *balanced
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ya know, its pretty funny that we didnt here this last year from Mayfield fans....

Oh, and its *balanced

:Clap:
Not only was it pretty balanced that way but 3 of the games were decided by 2 touchdowns or less. I wouldn't say the east was weak though. Belfry was one of the only two teams from over there and they gave a dog fight to Central. I'm not sure about the decision to not kick on 4th and goal from the 17 though. If he trys the kick and actually makes it, it may have put enough pressure on Central that it could have caused them to make a mistake.
I'm not sure i would exactly call the east weak..A different play or play call here and there and it could have been totally different. Sometimes the ball bounces your way and sometimes not. I think the state as a whole is pretty balanced overall.....
By the way Ware, I hope our boys can get something worked out for next year as well. I gotta feeling we will have a new coach next year, esp with Garrett locking Jones out of the locker room after the Giants game.
mysonis55 Wrote:By the way Ware, I hope our boys can get something worked out for next year as well. I gotta feeling we will have a new coach next year, esp with Garrett locking Jones out of the locker room after the Giants game.
Yeah i would like to think the boys' will have a new head coach next year, but the problem is the GM/Owner, NO good coach wants to work for a control freak like Jones, and he won't step down. Would love to see Sean Payton come to the cowboys from the Saints but even he won't put up with Jones..yeah i loved the fact that Garrett locked him out of the locker room, from what i seen and read he was super mad for that. lol...couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Lol!!!!!
so true