Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm depressed!!!
I am depressed that the high school football season is over. I love BGR but it don't seem like the NFL or NCAA threads have as much fire and arguing as the high school football. I had a blast on some of the threads this year and some of the posts and discussions were so funny that I just about fell out of my chair. Call me a troll if you want but I would go on threads that had nothing to do with me and my team and would just stoke the fire a little and it would go wild. I can't wait for next year and I hope the other threads start to heat up a little. I had fun with all of you and I probably made a few people mad but it was all in good fun. I think a few people need to lighten up a little and realize that this is just a game and that trash talking is fun but all in all it was a heck of a good time. I hope I see all of you, BGR regulars and high school football season people again next year.:Thumbs:
Great season. Congrats to the champs. 64sur get your icons ready for next season.
College and nba was bumping when you had me, kmac, lwc, mvp, ballers, zaga, aslan, stardust, riutg, and many others arguing everyday. But since the Nba has become a joke it's cooled down.
If you want to see a bumping thread, just go to the boys bball forum this winter and wait for a mountain team to get another transfer.
Doublegg, Where's that game we were supposed to have? I was expecting our kids to look like they were running in mud and getting pushed around all over the place.
Around Christmas, the NBA thread will start jumping again.

If my Kings could ever be relevant, I would have a leg-to-stand-on for arguing. Sad
mysonis55 Wrote:Doublegg, Where's that game we were supposed to have? I was expecting our kids to look like they were running in mud and getting pushed around all over the place.
It was postponed till next year when Williamsburg gets bigger and better now that they have a full year of experience under the belt. I believe that this is the best team from the east to give you a game next year.
Confusednicker:
The fans of high school football are unlike any other! Absolutely love coming on here and looking and threads of teams that I don't even follow.