Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat-106, Nets-105
Heat sweeps series 4-1!
Glad to see the Heat win. I didn't get to watch the game but from the highlights it looked like Antoine Walker had a really good game. I hope the Heat go on to win it all if not them then I hope the Pistons can win it.
i was off by one game but like i predicted the Heat won
isn't exactly a sweep of the series but whatever.. lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
lol ctd

but.... way to go Heat... woo!
if many people didnt watch the game they missed a whole lot this was probably the best game of this series the 1st and 2nd game both teams sweeped the other then the series got interseting but this last game came down to the wire but its nets fault for throwing the ball into carter big mistake d wade already saw wat was comin thats why he made that fantastic steal at the end of the game i have said it even in the postseason HEAT ALL THA WAY BABy i will even go out of the way to say that the heat is the professional (early-early) Kentucky wildcats there is alot of superstars on the team wade, shaq, posey,haslem,payton,williams,mourning, and of couse walker and as of late they are finally coming together putting aside there HUMONGOUS ego and actually working as a team if they play liek this in the eastern finals they will make it to the finals and hopefully win that too