Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Morris had a good time at the CAM
Thank you all! I wish I got to tailgate! I would have ate all the leftover country ham! Had to settle for sour lamb!

Enjoyed it! Wish the Williamson Hardee's was as good as the Jenkins Hardee's though!

Congrats to Belfry! Now back to Bayside!!!! Peace out PKY let's go!!! Back Back Back it up now stop stop and wiggle with it!!
I vote to allow Preppy to bean honorary member of the Pond Creek Nation.
You've got to tailgate to be a part of the Pond Creek Nation! Did you at least visit with some of the tailgaters? If so, your in! hahahahaha
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I vote to allow Preppy to bean honorary member of the Pond Creek Nation.

I will be the preppy frog in a large pond! I can go for that!
fieldofdreams Wrote:You've got to tailgate to be a part of the Pond Creek Nation! Did you at least visit with some of the tailgaters? If so, your in! hahahahaha

I parked at food city and was waiting for everyone! I thought everyone tailgated at food city! I had to settle for Hardee's!
Zach Morris is God Wrote:Thank you all! I wish I got to tailgate! I would have ate all the leftover country ham! Had to settle for sour lamb!

Enjoyed it! Wish the Williamson Hardee's was as good as the Jenkins Hardee's though!

Congrats to Belfry! Now back to Bayside!!!! Peace out PKY let's go!!! Back Back Back it up now stop stop and wiggle with it!!

Oooooops!:biggrin:
Zach Morris is God, you're my favorite member on this site. I just thought I should let you know that! Who's with me? Zach Morris for President!
Jp, how's basketball practice going douche' bag?
BoondockSaint Wrote:Jp, how's basketball practice going douche' bag?

All sports are going great, and academics at the very top in the state as always. BTW, no apostrophe in that word hilljack.
Preppy, are you off to Bball forum now? Or are you going to go debate Needak about wrestling?

Where is Hopkins going to play college ball? And don't say Bayside. Wink
PaytoPlay Wrote:Preppy, are you off to Bball forum now? Or are you going to go debate Needak about wrestling?

Where is Hopkins going to play college ball? And don't say Bayside. Wink

I may come and go from time to time! I will try to pop in and make life entertaining! I live in a syndicated world so anything new is great! It gets weird when Jessie overdoses on caffeine pills every other week or we just keep taking over the school store from the nerds. I guess me and Slater will need to hide their pocket protectors!

Alot of speculation, but haven't heard anything but rumors. I think he is as unselfish as a 2 pt Buck, he ran for 2500 yards last year and had that cut in half this year mainly to conserve himself for the playoffs for the betterment of the team. He has banged up late last year. I personally think athletic director Tony Sosby should give the kid a statue at Adena Springs Field! Make it happen Tony Sosby!
Zach...Come join us in Bowling Green! We will get you some RED!
I'm just glad that Mrs. Kapowski allowed the football players to retake the test so they could play. Only thing was that screech kept coming in and yelling out answers to help them.
blazinky Wrote:Zach...Come join us in Bowling Green! We will get you some RED!

I gotta work or I might go! Kelly is a very kind soul! She helps in anyway she can, she even keeps that crazy Lisa in line!