Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Kasongo Eligibility
I personally haven't seen him instigate any dirty play, only retaliation and I can't blame him. Everybody that guards him is pushing and shoving, pinching, bagtagging, and talking tons of trash. When they beat and bang on him it's like doing it to a brick wall which doesn't look bad because he's so strong and probably why it's not being called by the refs. If we were taking the beating that he does we'd probably get the foul. I don't condone his retaliation but understand why he gets so frustrated.
PHSForever Wrote:KHSAA did not rule eligible, it was a court ordered injunction. Last I had heard, still no final ruling on the appeal to the KHSAA. But they anticipate he will be cleared by them due to legitimate change in address, change in guardianship. According to the papers, he was removed from the home he was living in due to living conditions (as was his brother), and the guardianship issue was allegedly what was holding the KHSAA up and made them rule him ineligible. Now that it is official change of guardianship in the court's eyes, they basically expect the KHSAA to agree. Who knows? I hope the kid gets to play.

PantherTradition Wrote:What did he do that was dirty?

Coach B Wrote:I personally haven't seen him instigate any dirty play, only retaliation and I can't blame him. Everybody that guards him is pushing and shoving, pinching, bagtagging, and talking tons of trash. When they beat and bang on him it's like doing it to a brick wall which doesn't look bad because he's so strong and probably why it's not being called by the refs. If we were taking the beating that he does we'd probably get the foul. I don't condone his retaliation but understand why he gets so frustrated.

This.