Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 42, Lexington Christian 19
Final

The Somerset Briar Jumpers will host their rival Danville in the regional championship game next Friday evening at Somerset.
The score was 42-0 after three quarters.
Congrats to somerset i thought it would be a bit closer!Confusedhh:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats to somerset i thought it would be a bit closer!Confusedhh:

I did too
Who QB for Somerset?
bac2369 Wrote:Who QB for Somerset?

Both Castle Hatcher and Tanner Gadberry. At one point, they ran a package where both were lined up in the backfield together.
congrats Jumpers
Jumpers offense is catching up with their defense. They should win next week and advance to semis.
Seems as if Somerset has got it going. No way Danville wins down there next week. Somerset has just packed in a state championship with this win against LCA and O Catholics lost to Murray. Congrats Somerset fans y'all will beat Danville by atleast 3 TDS and then will be off to get fitted for state championship rings.
cctiger Wrote:Seems as if Somerset has got it going. No way Danville wins down there next week. Somerset has just packed in a state championship with this win against LCA and O Catholics lost to Murray. Congrats Somerset fans y'all will beat Danville by atleast 3 TDS and then will be off to get fitted for state championship rings.

Jumpers have an old district rival coming to town that hasn't beaten them in the last 6 attempts, Danville will be well prepared for the jumpers... One game at a time purple and gold, stay hungry for the opportunity to play another 48 minutes and rings, banners, celebrations and parades take care of themselves.
The Briar Jumpers are already in State Championship form and I don't see anyone beating them!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Come on Jumper Pride you know better then that. To be a rival you have to win some. Somerset has owned Danville including this year when they went up to Danville and played a healthy Danville team and whipped them all over the field. Now with Danville not being near as healthy as that game what do you think will happen. Somerset wins this game in the 1st half you know I know it. The somerset players are at home right now with smiles on their faces knowing they get a team who was lucky enough to get out of the 2nd round at home where they are killing everybody. You know Somerset has a good football team and you Danville needs a miracle to pull this one out.
cctiger Wrote:Come on Jumper Pride you know better then that. To be a rival you have to win some. Somerset has owned Danville including this year when they went up to Danville and played a healthy Danville team and whipped them all over the field. Now with Danville not being near as healthy as that game what do you think will happen. Somerset wins this game in the 1st half you know I know it. The somerset players are at home right now with smiles on their faces knowing they get a team who was lucky enough to get out of the 2nd round at home where they are killing everybody. You know Somerset has a good football team and you Danville needs a miracle to pull this one out.

I love getting the opportunity to play the ads any time of year, dont misunderstand me. I also know that if a group of 18 year olds lose focus danville is more than capable of winning this game... Like I said Somerset earned the right to play 48 more minutes of football, and that is all they are given till they earn another 48.
Jumper Pride I know what your saying though it's rival and you all love beating up on the Admirals. But you don't want Somerset to come out play flat and Danville keep it close for a quarter but deep down you know Somerset will walk all over Danville. You aren't arrogrant I'll give you that but for this game you probably should be. This game will be like Kentucky playing anyone in the SEC.
Cong: to the Jumpers 10-2 on Season and hosting the Regional Champonship Game. Looks like the Off. has moved to the Next Leval and the Bunnies could have a lot of Football Left to Play. Go take care of Business this Week and Friday Night.