Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox County\Lexington Catholic (Updates)
http://www.ihigh.com/lexingtoncatholic/b...verlight=1
Twitter: @tc_analytics

7-0 LC 1st

10-0 LC 1st

10-0 LC 2nd

13-0 LC 2nd

21-0 LC 2nd

21-0 LC Half

Canady trying to play on bad ankle. Panthers stopped in red zone twice. LexCath will get the ball to start the 2nd half with a 21-0 lead
panthers just cant seem to get offense going
Panthers need to get the running game going if their going to make a come back in this one
Can someone take over the updates?

28-0 LC 3rd.

35-0 LC 3rd

canady fumbles on the 2 yard line lex cath recovers
35-0?! Seeing this, and after the way you KNOX folks talked to us after the Harlan County game...come on up to Log Mountain boys Confusednicker:
Central scores on last play of game to avoid the shutout. LexCath wins 35-6
I thought Coach Russell said LexCath had not played anyone physical????
BellCoFaithful Wrote:35-0?! Seeing this, and after the way you KNOX folks talked to us after the Harlan County game...come on up to Log Mountain boys Confusednicker:

Well you guys get to come down to the panther den next year see you there
wow very shocked at this score i thought knox central was alot better than this.. catholic really whipped them..:yikes:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:wow very shocked at this score i thought knox central was alot better than this.. catholic really whipped them..:yikes:

And they beat you and you still got spanked by Harlan.:thatsfunn and soon you will get spanked by Louisville Central and so on and so on.LMAO.
highschoolfan Wrote:And they beat you and you still got spanked by Harlan.:thatsfunn and soon you will get spanked by Louisville Central and so on and so on.LMAO.

40-34 isn't exactly spanking..Bet you anything if you guys were to play Harlan now that they've figured a few things out you'd be humiliated. A late score when it was all over to even get on the board. We played them while they had a D1 qb slinging the ball around..with him in the game, they probably drop that big 5-0 bomb on KC.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:40-34 isn't exactly spanking..Bet you anything if you guys were to play Harlan now that they've figured a few things out you'd be humiliated. A late score when it was all over to even get on the board. We played them while they had a D1 qb slinging the ball around..with him in the game, they probably drop that big 5-0 bomb on KC.
I have to agree with you their BCF, cant believe this KC team just basically didnt show up? I guess they were satisfied with being a pretty good team and getting a huge early win over probably the best team in the mountains (HC BlackBears) Nice season KC, but very disappointing finish! (Not the king of the mountains) Sorry!