Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. @ Pulaski Co. Live Broadcast!
For anyone who can't make it to this very exciting 2nd round matchup between the Colonels and the Maroons, the game will be broadcast live on MVP Sports Channel! The broadcast should start between 7:15 and 7:20 with kickoff following at 7:30. You can go to mvpsportschannel.com to access the broadcast.

There were some technical issues with the site for last weeks game but, everything has been resolved. If there are any issues that do arise I will make sure to post an alternate way of accessing the game and if you experience any issues please feel free to let me know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:For anyone who can't make it to this very exciting 2nd round matchup between the Colonels and the Maroons, the game will be broadcast live on MVP Sports Channel! The broadcast should start between 7:15 and 7:20 with kickoff following at 7:30. You can go to mvpsportschannel.com to access the broadcast.

There were some technical issues with the site for last weeks game but, everything has been resolved. If there are any issues that do arise I will make sure to post an alternate way of accessing the game and if you experience any issues please feel free to let me know.

Whats the url to the site?
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Whats the url to the site?

Sorry, I guess it didn't highlight in my first post because there was not www in front of it.

Go to the link below and once it gets closer to game time the banner towards the top of the page will give you the option to watch the game: http://mvpsportschannel.com/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON