2) PC
3) JC
4) BL
5) Belfry
6) SV
8) SC
9) SF
10) Pburg
SF number 9 nothingbut net thats funny 1st in the district followed by pburg next season yet you have a caseless Bl in front of them.
1. paintsville
2. valley
3. South Floyd
4. Sheldon Clark
5. pburg/pike central tie
"littlej" Wrote:SF number 9 nothingbut net thats funny 1st in the district followed by pburg next season yet you have a caseless Bl in front of them.
1. paintsville
2. valley
3. South Floyd
4. Sheldon Clark
5. pburg/pike central tie

How are they 1st in the district follwed by Prestonsburg? I'd like to know what kind of logic that is, because I've never heard of it....South Floyd is not a top 5 team next year and probably wont be for a very long time....
1) Pike Central
2) Johnson Central
3) Paintsville
4) Belfry
5) Prestonsburg
6) South Floyd
7) Sheldon Clark
8) East Ridge
9) Shelby Valley
10) Allen Central
Allen Central will not be any good next year... but I think we are all forgetting that the 15th region gets 3 new teams next year, well 2 new and 1 returning, Lawrence County will be in the 15th, in the 57th District, Piarist, I believe will be in the 60th district, and the David School will be in the 59th, I think Piarist and David have real chances at beating Allen Central, and that is in all-seriousness... but does anyone know anything about Lawrence County, could they shake up this region and possible ruin things for 57th District powerhouses Painstville and Johnson Central?
I dont think that AC will be that good either but i dont see Lawrence Co doin all that much either. As for the thing about a Caseless BL trust me Derek will be playing next year i dont know why everybody says that he wont just watch and see what happens.
Plus if he dont they still have kids that can step up for them.
Alfus again you are way off. Ryan Johnson, Mason Hall, Ethan Johnson, Ryan Little. four players back from the district champs and the all a regional champs. Will be preseason number one in the 58th by everyone that follow the 58th. As for Derek I hope he getts to play, him and Brandon K. will make them a good team but Pat and Thacker will have to do more then just shoot for them to compete.
Thats why they have other players Little J
I liked trey whit's progress, do they have anyone coming up from the middle school?
Nobody that will help them out right away but trai is a good ball player i just htink he needs to hit the weight room hard.
They also have mckinney and hamilton who gave them some good minutes also.
remember Hamilton he can shot pretty good with decent size, just think it will be toward the end of the season before they are where they need to be.
Thats true it will take time but it is always better late than ever.
Mckinney is also a good shooter with Thacker Stapleton and Hamilton they just have to attack the basket harder and I seen where Hamilton did go to the basket hard in some games. It was just he never did get put in to much to show what he could really do.
57th 58th
1.Paintsville 1.SF
2.JC 2.P-burg
3.SC 3.BL
4.Magoffin 4.AC
59th 60th
1.SV 1.Belfry
2.Pikeville 2.PC
3.ER 3.Phelps
Top Five Teams in the Region
1.SF
2.Paintsville
3.JC
4.SV
5.P-burg
Top 5 players in the Region
1.Ryan Johnson and Mason Hall
2.Landon Slone
3.Jamie McCarty
4.Brandon May
5.Brad Lowe
"kyfootballfan" Wrote:Shelby Valley will be bringin back some good talents next year: Mitchell Riddle, Cade Riddle, John Johnson, Jeremy Jackson, Jacob Bryant, and will be gaining some through the feeder schools if they stay in the Valley...Daniel Harmon and Logan Bryant.

...SV will miss their 4 seniors but looking at this i'm sure they're going to have a good year
"x-factor" Wrote:57th 58th
1.Paintsville 1.SF
2.JC 2.P-burg
3.SC 3.BL
4.Magoffin 4.AC
59th 60th
1.SV 1.Belfry
2.Pikeville 2.PC
3.ER 3.Phelps
1.SF
2.Paintsville
3.JC
4.SV
5.P-burg
2.Landon Slone
3.Jamie McCarty
4.Brandon May
5.Brad Lowe
Good list x-factor
"Raider" Wrote:
1.Paintsville 1.SF
2.JC 2.P-burg
3.SC 3.BL
4.Magoffin 4.AC
59th 60th
1.SV 1.Belfry
2.Pikeville 2.PC
3.ER 3.Phelps
1.SF
2.Paintsville
3.JC
4.SV
5.P-burg
2.Landon Slone
3.Jamie McCarty
4.Brandon May
5.Brad Lowe
Good list x-factor

Its only a good list if your from South Floyd....haha
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:
"Raider" Wrote:
1.Paintsville 1.SF
2.JC 2.P-burg
3.SC 3.BL
4.Magoffin 4.AC
59th 60th
1.SV 1.Belfry
2.Pikeville 2.PC
3.ER 3.Phelps
1.SF
2.Paintsville
3.JC
4.SV
5.P-burg
2.Landon Slone
3.Jamie McCarty
4.Brandon May
5.Brad Lowe
Good list x-factor

Its only a good list if your from South Floyd....haha

haha...thats hilarious...the top 2 player in the region from South Floyd...Ryan Johnson and Mason Hall wont even be top 5 players..and South Floyd wont be a top 5 team..
No way will SF be in the top 5 in the region. They will be about 9th followed by SV.
No way will SF be in the top 5 in the region. They will be about 9th or 10th. They lost all five starters I believe. They don't have anyone back that played very much and they are supposedly taking on a tougher schedule. I don't think thay play Piarist this year though. I don't think they played them last year either.
I know their schedule has been pretty week the last five year's! I see them about 4th in the district and fighting with the Daivd School and Piairsit for the bottom spot in the region.
Alfus you make us true Valley fans sick! I think that it will look like this:
1 Valley (util beaten)
2. Sheldon Clark
3. South Floyd
4. Johnson Central (depending on new coach)
5. Paintsville

players:
1. Landon Slone (all a-round player)
2. Brandon May (big man that play's like a gaurd)
3. Jamie Mccarty (great shooter and handles the ball pretty good)
4. Ryan Johnson (best Pg in region)
5. Brad Lowe (shooter, needs help)
South Floyd in front of Paintsville? NO CHANCE. Paintsville will be one of the top 3 teams in the region.
Paintsville will win the 15th region next year mark it down. They will be the best team in the 15th region until the baby Tigers graduate.

My Top 5:

1. Paintsville

2. Sheldon Clark
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. Pike Central
list looks to be pretty accurate there Punisher. Paintsville will be good for a few years to come however Shelby Valley should be right up there close with all of the talent coming back and entering high school there.
William B ur probley not going to have to wait to long to c Valley get beat lol. Booher wont fair to well with his "Stars" gone. Look at Belfry and how good they were this year with out the young lad. :lol: