Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will sur64 root for in 3 weeks from now?
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, I will just say, I don't know about these guys, but I have a good time being able to talk to you guys from the other side of the state. I don't get to come that way too often unless I am in training. I have some in laws that way. Hazard is my mother-in-laws high school. I had an uncle by marriage that was the preacher of a church over there that had dirt floors. If there was ever a team that I wasnt too upset loosing to in the big dance it was them, for those reasons.

Same here.
But there is that "loosing" word again. Come on, I can take it this is all stupid funny anyway Confusederiously:
Pick on SUR64 all you want, but Wburg has a real shot at the title.

And if you do get him this year, IMO Wburg should be the favorites next year to win the whole thing. 64 might have the last laugh.
:howdy: I just woke up.dang porkman r u really from eastern kentucky.everybody hear in eastern ky was pulling for yall in 2011 here in williamsburg after we lost.an now you r sleeping with mysonispork55.wow flip flop bulldog fan.WILLIAMSBURG GOING TO KICK BOTH OF YOUR :moon: an serve you crow.:ilikeit::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
64SUR Wrote::howdy: I just woke up.dang porkman r u really from eastern kentucky.everybody hear in eastern ky was pulling for yall in 2011 here in williamsburg after we lost.an now you r sleeping with mysonispork55.wow flip flop bulldog fan.WILLIAMSBURG GOING TO KICK BOTH OF YOUR :moon: an serve you crow.:ilikeit::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Yes I live hear in eastern ky in the big city of hazard. Home of the 2011 state champs !!!! And I am very proud of the bulldogs and every one from the east. If we do not make it would I cheer for the burg? Prob yes have a good friend( that is from hazard ) who's son plays on the burg team. And is your qb not from over this way also. But you make it very hard to cheer for you guys. I know it's all fun and games but all the dumb ^$$ icons are a little much.
pork Wrote:Yes I live hear in eastern ky in the big city of hazard. Home of the 2011 state champs !!!! And I am very proud of the bulldogs and every one from the east. If we do not make it would I cheer for the burg? Prob yes have a good friend( that is from hazard ) who's son plays on the burg team. And is your qb not from over this way also. But you make it very hard to cheer for you guys. I know it's all fun and games but all the dumb ^$$ icons are a little much.

Hey, don't let 64's manner keep you from rooting for the Jackets. He's by no means a spokesman for the team or Jacket Nation nor is he a coach on the team. As far as I know, most of those guys are certified teachers or administrators so they would be able to construct a sentence with proper grammar, subject/verb agreement and syntax.:hilarious:
No we wont hold yall accountable for 64, yall arent near as funny. He makes it fun to talk on here. And, yes teacher man, I know yall isn't a word. I believe if you will check previous posts that you will see I said maybe the burg in a year or 2. They are not ready yet.
Quarterback, Sizemore's, family on both sides are Leslie County born and bred. We don't hold that against them. His daddy is a big Hazard fan when they are not playing the Burg. I believe Hazard's quarterback has some Leslie County in his bloodlines also.
E's Army Wrote:Quarterback, Sizemore's, family on both sides are Leslie County born and bred. We don't hold that against them. His daddy is a big Hazard fan when they are not playing the Burg. I believe Hazard's quarterback has some Leslie County in his bloodlines also.

He's originally from Leslie County, he transferred to Hazard 2-3 years ago.
And one of there Rec has some hazard blood. Can't remember his name. But I know his dad very well.
Yeah our Cardinal team got pretty beat up just getting to the state game. Beechwood, Holy Cross and even Fulton County caused us several injuries with Jackson being the biggest. Not making excuses, just stating facts. Hazard wanted that game a lot and deserved the win. Congrats on your first championship!
pork Wrote:As a hazard fan and from watching the last two games with mayfield. He was not at his best. And did not have the best day running the ball. I like to think its was the hazard D. And the way we approached the game. And on a bum leg he is just as fast as any one else in the game. And 15 tackles is not all that hard when we ran the ball a ton. If the burg makes it to BG you will find out

Yeah our Cardinal team got pretty beat up just getting to the state game. Beechwood, Holy Cross and even Fulton County caused us several injuries with Jackson being the biggest. Not making excuses, just stating facts. Hazard wanted that game a lot and deserved the win. Congrats on your first championship!
64, don't quit on me now.Confusednicker: Take deep breaths, it's okay, there is always next year. Have fun with this year while you still can.Confusednicker:
The Mayfield Cardinals!
Who is Sur64???
Confusedhh::relaxing:your time is coming mysonis55 from the east.watch the scores next 3 weeks halftime scores will tell all whats going own here in williamsburg :ref2Confusedtart the clock running Confusedmoke:
Now you are really showing your inexperience in big games 64. Even I don't expect to be getting a running clock for next 3 weeks. I know we will this week. We won't against Russellville or whoever wins bet bwood and Frankfort I know y'all wont even be close to that against hazard or fairview unless they are up.