Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Covington Catholic
46.00%
Johnson Central
54.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 11/9
How many Cov. Cath. fans are gonna make the trip to "Johnsonville"?
Cov Cath....
Covington Catholic 35

Johnson Central 28
I'm bringing a van full & they chartered a bus for the parents. Colonel Crazies have a bus coming as well. I'd say a pretty good showing.
It's a beautiful day in 'Johnsonville' Blue skies, Sunny, Temperature is around 55.
bluedad1 Wrote:I'm bringing a van full & they chartered a bus for the parents. Colonel Crazies have a bus coming as well. I'd say a pretty good showing.

Good luck and safe travels to you and the rest of blue colonel nation blue. Looking forward to hearing about a great game!
I will take Cath. in this game by 17-21 pts. There are not many times I will be cheering for Cov Cath, but I will tonight only so Highlands can have a home game and the honor of knocking Cov Cath out of the playoffs.
JC MUST HAVE long, clock eating drives finished with Touchdowns.

We have to keep Cov. Cath.'s Offense off the field for as long as possible. And when Cov. Cath. has the ball, we have to get them in long 3rd down situations and make stops.
One more thing I wanna say.....

In 2008, the Johnson County Elementary wrestling team won the Elementary state wrestling team championship. In 2009, Johnson County Middle School won the Middle School Team state wrestling championship. The past 3-4 years, JC has finished in the top 10 in the High School team state wrestling tournament. And it's only a matter of time before JC wins a high school team state title.

School systems that have a strong, developed wrestling program at elementary, middle and high school levels usually has a powerful football program. Most of the time, the wrestling coach is an asst. on the football team and vis versa. In JC's case Matney is the head football and wrestling coach.
OH..... almost forgot. Everybody making the trip from NKY.

Tomorrow is the first day of Modern Rifle season for Deer. And the Rut (mating season) is on. So when you get on the Mountain Parkway WATCH FOR DEER.

I know when you cross the Johnson/Magoffin County line, until you reach JC's campus, there are deer hunting spots all over the hills (cause I have one there Wink) And there are deer hit with cars all the time on Rt. 460. Just keep your eyes open.
sstack Wrote:I will take Cath. in this game by 17-21 pts. There are not many times I will be cheering for Cov Cath, but I will tonight only so Highlands can have a home game and the honor of knocking Cov Cath out of the playoffs.

I admire your disire, but you may want to change the oil in your car, I would say you will be coming to Johnsonville next week.Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:One more thing I wanna say.....

In 2008, the Johnson County Elementary wrestling team won the Elementary state wrestling team championship. In 2009, Johnson County Middle School won the Middle School Team state wrestling championship. The past 3-4 years, JC has finished in the top 10 in the High School team state wrestling tournament. And it's only a matter of time before JC wins a high school team state title.

School systems that have a strong, developed wrestling program at elementary, middle and high school levels usually has a powerful football program. Most of the time, the wrestling coach is an asst. on the football team and vis versa. In JC's case Matney is the head football and wrestling coach.

Cov Cath and Highlands do not have wrestling programs but I do think I have heard they have pretty good football programs.Confusednicker:
^
Your right. No argument from me.

I should have said public school systems.
I'd say the Cov. Cath. players and charter buses are on the road already.....

Be safe and we will see you in 'Johnsonville'
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^

Well that still leaves the PUBLIC school Highlands!
Well it's Friday. Time to see who moves on to the next round . Let's go eagles good luck and safe travels to CCH..
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^

Haha I got the joke
CovCath will win by 2 scores - CCH 28, JC 15
This is the one time I'll say this "Go Eagles."
sstack Wrote:Well that still leaves the PUBLIC school Highlands!

How many players on Highlands football roster started in the Highlands school system kindergarten?
Only about 2 and a half hours til kickoff....

No rain in the forecast, it's about 53 degrees and its not supposed to be freezing cold tonight here in beautiful 'Johnsonville'

Come out tonight and support JC.... and get The Nest rockin! We need to make the fans at the Prestonsburg vs. Danville game here us.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:How many players on Highlands football roster started in the Highlands school system kindergarten?

This was brought up in another thread and even though people want to find a reason that Highlands wins other than using kids from Ft Thomas, it was stated that only 8 kids have not gone through the school system and of those 8, three are from Campbell CO (Ft Thomas is in Campbell Co).