Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Williamsburg 11/9
:truestory: mysonisgoingon 56 instead of 55 and rednblackhearthattack yall keep saying next year is our year.I 64sur is saying this year 2012 is our year.an yall can't take it.hazard destroy yall last year get over it. because WILLIAMSBURG is coming to bowling green not hazard. Confusedmoke: lol.
Williamsburg 40-14
Looks like the town is painted orange for this game signs, billboards, etc. glad to see such good spirit in a small town.
Looks like a great night for football in Kentucky. Go Jackets. It's not 11:00 and I'm ready. Dragons see you tonight. Be careful traveling.
Williamsburg 35-20
the A team Wrote:Looks like the town is painted orange for this game signs, billboards, etc. glad to see such good spirit in a small town.

Save it !!!! They will make good fire starters on these cold nights.
:howdy:I like my pork just a little warm Confusednicker:
64, enjoy your last win of the season tonight.Confusednicker: You will see they get a lot harder to come by this time of the year.Confusednicker: I'm not quiet sure about next year, but yall should have a better chance then.:thanks: Besides, the orange and black is just the Halloween decorations that everyone forgot to take down, I still gotta get mine down.Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:64, enjoy your last win of the season tonight.Confusednicker: You will see they get a lot harder to come by this time of the year.Confusednicker: I'm not quiet sure about next year, but yall should have a better chance then.:thanks: Besides, the orange and black is just the Halloween decorations that everyone forgot to take down, I still gotta get mine down.Confusednicker:

YEAH I heard the colors in Mayfield has been Hazard Blue and Gold since last year, maybe you can replace it with orange next year. Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke: I hear the train a coming
64SUR Wrote::howdy:I like my pork just a little warm Confusednicker:

And if not cooked rite it gets tough. Just like the the games from here on out !!!
64, I guess if blue & gold is the new halloween colors, you are going to be celebrating halloween on 11-16-12. Why do yall wait til so late in the year. I know what you will be eating for Thanksgiving though. It's a bird, but not the usual yard bird.Confusednicker: Come watch us in the big dance if you dont have anything going on.:welcome:
In all seriousness, good luck Wburg. May you all be safe in your journeys and may both teams play injury free.
Williamsburg by 50.