Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County 52 Marion County 0
Final!
Sloppy at times but overall a decent performance. There were some really hard hits by the Laker defense and special teams tonight! Time to take it to another level. Next week ought to be a great game!
Congratulations Russell County!
Blowout
They did get a bit sloppy after the Marion player was down for so long, but put it back together and continued to be aggressive. Britt and Ellis were both very focused tonight. I believe Britt went for 215 w/ 3TDs on 15 carries, and Ellis had the Int and basically two punt returns (counting the one called back). Fletcher had a couple of nice runs as well. On defense, we seemed to have more sacks than any other game I remember this season. We missed a lot of tackles that could have been for big losses or short gains.......need to clean that up quick.
How many yards did Mann have running tonight? I thought he had another good game on both sides of the ball!
Russell County continues their roll.
Wow!! What a blowout!!

Congrats Lakers!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think Mann had 61 yards on 6 carries. He played well, I think the best thing he did was when the blitz got through he didn't panic and try to throw the ball away. It would have been nice to have had a few more throwing opportunities, but the run was just getting it done to easily.

McFarland had a good game as well. Seemed like he got to their QB a few times really quick.
Congrats Russell Co:Thumbs:
Congrats Russell.
Now time to prove what ive been saying all year, please.....
^
Well since you said "PLEASE" Wink
Now the real challenge begins. Every game from this point forward will be a war. We will have to be ready! Good coaches with talented players will be headed to Russell Springs in the next few weeks. If this awesome season is going to continue we will need to be prepared to play our very best! I believe we have it in us! Time will tell.
11/2/2012
Russell Co. 52 Marion Co. 0
Marion Co. 0 0 0 0 0
Russell Co. 28 14 7 3 52
Scoring summary:
Class 4A
R--Nick Britt 69 run (Lucas Williams kick); R--Barton Mann 64 run (Williams kick); R--Britt 11 run (Williams kick);Mann 2 run (Williams kick); R--Mann 17 run (Williams kick); R--Blake Ellis 50 punt return (Williams kick); R--Britt 59 run (Williams kick);R--Williams 45 field goal.
Records: Russell Co. 11-0, Marion Co. 2-9.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy