Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
1. Scott County- Cardinals are flying high right now as they look to be the team to take a crack at Trinity in the Semi's.

2. LexCath- Knights come up short against a very good Bowling Green, but a gritty loss to the possible #2 overall team in KY is respectable.

3. Lafayette- Generals complete an impressive regular season run, now they have to play one of the better 4 seeds in KY.

4. Franklin County- Fliers put up 60+ again, their push to BG may be a little more tougher of a draw then they wanted thanks to a 3 way Tiebreaker.

5. Boyle County- The team who has played arguably the toughest in-state schedule in the state with 3 of the State's Top 7 teams is peaking and hitting their stride. Quality blowout win over Whitley Co on Friday.

The Next 5:
Frankfort
Bryan Station
Anderson County
Bourbon County
Danville

Game of the Week:
Male @ Lafayette- Male is a very capable team despite being a 4 seed. Generals better bring their A-Game to avoid the upset.
Well I started to argue with your top 5, but after delving into it a little not sure that I can. Your next 5 however, I believe I can. No way Frankfort is at the top of the list for the next 5, I'd have them 4th right above Danville. Have to put BS ahead of Anderson based on beating them first game of the year...and to be honest if they played right now that game might be a toss up. That leaves Bourbon 3rd on the "second five" list. No way Frankfort beats BS or Anderson, Bourbon would be a tossup. Bourbon has a nice record but they have played a mighty soft schedule so I'm not sure what they really have.
Still baffled at how Boyle is ranked higher than a team beat them (Danville) and a team that beat the team that beat them (Frankfort).

I know you can't go on who beat who, but I would think a head to head match up holds some clout???

I can agree that they have some really great losses, but I don't see many great wins....

Other than that, I think it looks pretty good.