Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Obama go down as the worst president in U.S. history?
Even if Obama gets re-elected, he will still probably go down as the worst president ever. After all, some of our worst presidents have been elected to two terms. Either way, I say that he goes down as the worst ever not just because of his handling of the economy or because of his far left views - I say he's the worst because of his lies in the Libya situation.
I don't know about worst ever,but he is the worst in my lifetime and that is saying a lot because I think Bush Jr was pretty bad.Confusednicker:
I always thought Jimmy Carter was the worst president in history but Obama has made him look good. Obama's cowardice and dishonesty puts him in a class of his own. Carter was merely naive and incompetent.
He will go down as the most anti-American, anti-Capitalism, anti-Christian president in history. He will go down as the most dangerous president in history.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:He will go down as the most anti-American, anti-Capitalism, anti-Christian president in history. He will go down as the most dangerous president in history.

If he's reelected you might have to change the word dangerous to diabolical.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Right now I still put James Buchanan and Jimmy Carter ahead of him, however, IF he gets reelected he has a chance to improve upon that. The last four years have not given me hope that he will BUT he does have a chance. When you are DEFINITELY in the bottom 3 of Presidents, it is difficult not to improve.

I hope he doesn't get the chance to improve his record Wink

For the record, I give Jimmy Carter's administration a morsel of credit for the return of the people on Regan's first day. Not much but a morsel so I cannot put him as the worst. IF someone gave him zero credit for their return, I could understand them having him as the worst though.

Abe Lincoln is further down my list than most people's because of his blatant disregard for the Constitution and his abuse of power, but that is another story for another day, lol.
He might be the worst. We've had a couple doozies. I don't remember any other president devising a plan to gridlock the US congress by telling the senate leader to table or not bring up any legislation coming up out of the House that was not to the dems liking. To me, an unconscionable affront to the process of our government without precedent. Never have we seen the national debt eclipse the GDP, growing a mind numbing 6 trillion dollars in less than one term. Again in an unprecedented milestone, never have we seen any president still blaming the preious administration for it's own failures in such an astonishing venue as his own reelection national convention. Never had a president try to run the country without a budget for one year, much less an entire four year term. Never seen any president circumvent the opposition party and castigate them in every way for an entire term. No, Carter can barely carry this guy's equipment bag in for him. There have been more scandals originating from the actions of this administration than from any other to boot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nobody wants to give the President that brought the US to it's knees a vote? Confusednicker: I will, I vote George W. Bush. Or, are we just talking democrat Presidents? Maybe the thread title should have made that clear.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nobody wants to give the President that brought the US to it's knees a vote? Confusednicker: I will, I vote George W. Bush. Or, are we just talking democrat Presidents? Maybe the thread title should have made that clear.

that's 2 votes for brother george
^ LOL, something is too obvious by these last two posts...
Anybody read "The Payoff" by Jeff Connaughton (sp?)
As far as answering the thread question I think he already has.
Seeing how Obama inherited it from the worst president in us history.

Bush jr . Completely destroyed the economy..

But Obama has done very little to help the recovery. Not from lack of trying.
Ben Franklin sums up the Obama presidency in a nutshell:

[INDENT]
Quote:He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else
[/INDENT]
I've tried to be as open minded as I could with Obama; no more!!
As far as I'm concerned he's finished.
Granny Bear Wrote:I've tried to be as open minded as I could with Obama; no more!!
As far as I'm concerned he's finished.

^ Now, this should tell TheRealVille and others something.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:^ Now, this should tell TheRealVille and others something.
I take it you haven't read much of what she has posted in the politics section for quite awhile? Quite awhile = none of her posts have ever given Obama any credit for anything. At least, none that I recall.
Obama doesn't need to commit another boneheaded misstep to be enshrined in the Hall of Shame. Hoot, I have to give credit where credit is due, your sig is spot on! Add Dereliction of Duty, to the chain of albatrosses, hanging around the neck of our president.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your wrong RV....

She gave him credit for the recession Confusednicker: As do we all...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your wrong RV....

Then you are not as smart as I had first give you credit. We were already deep in recession when he came into office. We have slowly been digging out ever since. Of course, he isn't digging as fast as you all would like. I gave Bush 8 years to put us in that big ass hole, I'm willing to give Obama 8 to dig us out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your wrong RV....

Completely incorrect.