Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer's Here
I took my last exam yesterday morning, and the party begins.

I'm going to spend each day this summer laying at the pool. Then, in early August, my brother gets married in North Carolina, and then a week later I'm going to Vegas for a friend's bachelor party. Then, football season starts.

Probly going to be my best summer in years. What's everybody else doing?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Possibly going to Daytona during the week of the 4th to watch the Nascar Nextel Cup Pepsi 400. If I don't do that, then I think I'm going to Panama or Destin.
Taking classes and working.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Taking classes and working.

I need to take summer classes sometime, but I got at least another three years after this year (I'm going to make Van Wilder look like Doogie Howser), so I'm going to wait til most of my friends have real jobs and will be busy all summer anyways
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
alfus21 Wrote:Taking classes and working.

me 2 ....I have 3 summer classes 2 online tho thank god, then work work work!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I'm taking one summer class, working at Penny's and prolly fishing all summer or taking road trips when I'm off work.
I'm just glad school is over with, unsure on what I will be doing all summer thought.
working for the most part. then taking a trip to hawaii.. (honeymoon) and probably either taking a trip to rivera maya, or buying a motorcycle.. just depends lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
My summer began on Tuesday!!!!!!!! Whewwwwwww! I'll be working allllll summer.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
BallaBaby Wrote:I'm taking one summer class, working at Penny's and prolly fishing all summer or taking road trips when I'm off work.

Do you know what a day off is? lol.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Well i get my license in a couple of days, so i think my summer will be pretty good hopefully some road trips
I'm working and going to the beach.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:Well i get my license in a couple of days, so i think my summer will be pretty good hopefully some road trips

Hopefully ! I'm glad summers here we have 3 1/2 days left in Floyd Co. and I'm so happy to get school over with and then become a Junior !
Me and my wife are going to Vegas...and gamble a little.
BurntTires Wrote:Me and my wife are going to Vegas...and gamble a little.

good place to do it lol..

bring back some flyers lol... if you've ever been you know what i'm talking about
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:good place to do it lol..

bring back some flyers lol... if you've ever been you know what i'm talking about

Confusedhh: I do!!!!!!!!!:Clap:
Well...my summer hasn't started yet unfortunally BUT Thursday is GRADUATION and I can't wait to be out of high school. My summer will be spent working at my wonderful world of Shoe Show and then whatever else Balla has me doing which I'm sure the first thing on her list is to give me a fishing lesson...lol...then in August it's off to Richmond!
This summer I'm moving to the Burg. I have plans on actually getting in shape this summer and having fun doing so. I'm just going to play basketball, work out, play soccer, just everything this summer. Spend alot of time outside and throw a few parties.

7 more days for me Sad
I just got done with my last final of the semester. My summer class starts Tuesday though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I just got done with my last final of the semester. My summer class starts Tuesday though...

I lied, I just turned in my last final, but I thought I had already turned it in, so was I really lying?
I'm gonna start working out, for real lol.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
crazytaxidriver Wrote:good place to do it lol..

I do too!!!Rolleyes Smile (Don't forget the trading cards that are handed out on the strip..Smile )

You'll love Vegas BT. 2 years ago, I went with my mom and my sister and we had a blast!!!! I won $700.00 dollars on a Penny slot machine. I put 10.00 in and won!!!! Of course, I then proceeded to go to the Forum Shops in Ceasar's Palace and bought a Gucci purse and sunglasses with my winnings so there went that!! lol

I always said that me and my husband will get a big group of our friends together and go..that is still yet to become a reality...lol
Ive got 2 1/2 days left then ill have me a summer full of working, fishing, and golfing lol