Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
62nd distict Best coaches and program
Anyone want to discuss this.:please:
Morgan sweeps the district play 6-0
RoyTheBoy, how can you not deny that Elliott will be the best team in the region. Senior Dominated, and loaded guard play.. Might want to brush up on your 62nd District info. :ChairHit:
My bad I forgot how Aaron Elliot, Jesse Flanery and Logan Nickel were going to be completely dominate in the district. :hilarious:
I wouldn't make yourself so certain, especially at Elliott: Their student section always plays a big part at home.
So does Morgan's, who might make the trip to Sandy Hook just to renew this rivalry.
Morgan wins this district, I think that West will be the only team that can even play with them in this district. Kyle Brown is returning for West and he is a very talented player that instantly makes them a better team.
I see morgan county winning district do to the seniors on the team
Saw Morgan scrimmage. They have a long way to go. The big recruit isn't that good. 5-6 years of losing is hard to overcome as a program. And East will win the district.
East will win the district? :thatsfunn They have a great chance to come in second, if Kyle Brown from West gets hurt! If you have to go to OT against Elliott this year, you should be ashamed, this district wont even be close.
From history, I'd say there is only one choice in each category.

Coach: Jack Fultz

Program: Olive Hill
RoyTheBoy Wrote:East will win the district? :thatsfunn They have a great chance to come in second, if Kyle Brown from West gets hurt! If you have to go to OT against Elliott this year, you should be ashamed, this district wont even be close.

East is better than Elliot, but when you try to play 12 or 13 kids and 70 fouls called on both teams anything can happen and almost did!:lmao: