Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
1. Scott County- Cards make a statement by handling Bryan Station, distance themselves as #1
2. LexCath- Cruise control until Week 10
3. Lafayette- Generals stay hot taking care of a good Madison Central squad.
4. Franklin County- It may not be pretty, but Flyers remain unblemished despite allowing 107 points in 2 weeks.
5. Bourbon County- Colonels benefit from other teams losing to make a cameo in the Top 5 for the first time.

Game of the Week:
Mercer County @ Boyle County- Rebels may be finding their sea legs and the titans are a solid team who is getting hot as well. Winner gets the all important #2 seed in the district.
Bourbon, Franklin and Lafayette better than boyle ??
Bourbon and Boyle would be a good game, but I would think Franklin and Lafayette would handle business pretty easily.
Really....LexCath beat Lafayette 42-7!!! and Boyle outplayed LexCath most of the game and had 3 missed fg's because our kicker cracked his femur against John Hardin and is slow to come back. But i'm sure they would beat Boyle easily....
Calm down buddy. JMO ...

U cant base off who beat who, all i know is franklin averages 50+ points a game and boyles defense doesnt look spectacular as in years past. Lafayette is a solid team, who will be in the semi finals of 6a, its not a bad thing that they would beat you, Boyle just seems a little down this year, thats all.
64black&gold Wrote:Really....LexCath beat Lafayette 42-7!!! and Boyle outplayed LexCath most of the game and had 3 missed fg's because our kicker cracked his femur against John Hardin and is slow to come back. But i'm sure they would beat Boyle easily....

Going off of "who beat who" would not bode well for a Boyle team who has a loss to Danville on the season.
64black&gold Wrote:Really....LexCath beat Lafayette 42-7!!! and Boyle outplayed LexCath most of the game and had 3 missed fg's because our kicker cracked his femur against John Hardin and is slow to come back. But i'm sure they would beat Boyle easily....

Anymore excuses bro? 3 missed FG is 9 points, im not a math major but that would put Boyle to 16pts, mmmm still a lost. Outplayed Lex Cath? sure, but when it counted in the 4th qrt... Lex Cath had enough players to pull away, even without their star player Bolin. So that's behind all of you now. Quit bringing up " should of, could of won game ", get ready for Mercer Co and Lex Cath will for Marion Co and if you all are lucky enough to cross each other path in the playoffs, hope your kicker will be 100%.
FBfan4life Wrote:Anymore excuses bro? 3 missed FG is 9 points, im not a math major but that would put Boyle to 16pts, mmmm still a lost. Outplayed Lex Cath? sure, but when it counted in the 4th qrt... Lex Cath had enough players to pull away, even without their star player Bolin. So that's behind all of you now. Quit bringing up " should of, could of won game ", get ready for Mercer Co and Lex Cath will for Marion Co and if you all are lucky enough to cross each other path in the playoffs, hope your kicker will be 100%.

????? Boyle missed three fg's. Would have made it 30-24. Lex Cath won the game. No argument there. It was that fact that the mans opinion, which he is entitled to, was that Lafayette would win EASILY over Boyle. Don't really know if Boyle could beat Lafayette or Franklin but I can promise you it would not be an easy win.
64black&gold Wrote:Bourbon, Franklin and Lafayette better than boyle ??
DANVILLE, DANVILLE, AND MORE DANVILLE!!! Don't worry about everybody else your second best in your own county.
Its just my opinion bub don't get upset about it. Just like your opinion is that Boyle is better than Franklin and Lafayette, mine is that they aren't even close.

As a matter of fact after you look at the list, the best you could be is 7th given that Danville would have be put in front of Boyle. I would argue that you could probably put Frankfort in there ahead of Boyle, and possibly even Bryan Station, so now your looking at 9th. Top 10 is not too shabby.
64black&gold Wrote:????? Boyle missed three fg's. Would have made it 30-24. Lex Cath won the game. No argument there. It was that fact that the mans opinion, which he is entitled to, was that Lafayette would win EASILY over Boyle. Don't really know if Boyle could beat Lafayette or Franklin but I can promise you it would not be an easy win.

I apologized!!! I looked up the score of Lafayette vs LC which was 42-7. Still a missing injured kicker vs an injured player like Bolin?