Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County @ Montgomery 10/19
Who wins and why?
FCHS 68 MCHS 67. Cause we got Timmons. Montgomery County probably better at any other postion.
FCSPY Wrote:FCHS 68 MCHS 67. Cause we got Timmons. Montgomery County probably better at any other postion.
Now that is Funny!!!:thatsfunn :lmao:
Pretty accurate last week.
Franklin Co
Franklin Co. 14
Better at any other position like what? On offense anyway?
Franklin Co wins only if they get the ball last :biggrin:
Franklin County
Monkey county can win this one @ home.
Franklin County 46

Montgomery 22
Franklin County stopped practicing defense three weeks ago. They figure the other team is going to score 50 to 60 so good luck, the flyers will score more than you. The additional offensive practice time makes this team an even scarier team going into the playoffs. FCHS 74 - MCHS 58
whitepanther you are an idiot, if you think anyone has stopped practicing defense. Another silly post by you.
Franklin County has to many weapons on offense. Defense is getting stops when they need to. Last week they held AC to 3points at the right time.

FC - 69
MC 35
FCSPY Wrote:whitepanther you are an idiot, if you think anyone has stopped practicing defense. Another silly post by you.
That's sarcasm you fool based upon opponents scores.
Could not tell your post or normally so as you say "fool"ish.

Only week we did not practice defense was when we played your team! Only took ten minutes on Monday to figure out how to stop go routes, and sweep.:zzz:
Franklin County by 21.
Sorry if I upset you spy but my team is rolling into the playoffs and yours is limping in. So don't take it so personal. :ChairHit:
whitepantherking Wrote:Sorry if I upset you spy but my team is rolling into the playoffs and yours is limping in. So don't take it so personal. :ChairHit:

I didnt realize that having a shot to break the regular season scoring record was considered limping in. People forget that the flyers have ten seniors who are all contributors to this team and i find it hard to believe that they will go without a fight
Yea that road through Bracken County is pretty smooth! Onward to Emminence!!!!
whats-it-2u Wrote:Yea that road through Bracken County is pretty smooth! Onward to Emminence!!!!

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Wow a little sensitive today. I have always defended the flyers on here. You would think you're more interested in what is going on downtown. You play Montgomery Co. not the panthers. The point I was making is the flyers score a lot of points. Then spy got her panties in a wad. Frankfort High coaches feel like they exposed you this year and last year.
MCHS has figured out how to stop #5 Ryan Timmons. They bought 3 sets of Tire Spikes from the KY State Police police and there Chain Crew is going to throw them out on the field to slow him down.
Exposed them last year???? They beat Frankfort 36-7! What'd they drop on them this year 66?
whitepantherking Wrote:Wow a little sensitive today. I have always defended the flyers on here. You would think you're more interested in what is going on downtown. You play Montgomery Co. not the panthers. The point I was making is the flyers score a lot of points. Then spy got her panties in a wad. Frankfort High coaches feel like they exposed you this year and last year.

HAHAHAH, I just choked on my spritzer, and My panties even my most intimate ones pack more heat than yours! I actually root for the Panthers, but I also enjoy getting a good laugh at their expense...good luck to your team. I Hope you don't go exposing any other teams out there this year:Thumbs::lame: hahahahahahahah!!!
Frankfort and Franklin County like most things in the capital city are just both over rated. Beat teams they should beat and occassionaly lose to one of them. Both of you have been weak in play-offs!! You guys should try being quiet and win a few more. But as for exposing anyone, I got a giggle out of that one thanks ivorykittenqueen!
whitepantherking Wrote:Wow a little sensitive today. I have always defended the flyers on here. You would think you're more interested in what is going on downtown. You play Montgomery Co. not the panthers. The point I was making is the flyers score a lot of points. Then spy got her panties in a wad. Frankfort High coaches feel like they exposed you this year and last year.

What exactly did they expose? im very anxious to hear the answer to this:please:
They're overrated in comparison to who? The trinity and highlands of the state? Okay sure I'll give you that. In general it doesn't matter how far you go if you don't win a state title IMO. Potentially going 10-0 two straight seasons when they were 1-9 just 3 years ago is impressive to me.
Franklin County by 10
I can tell you this only thing exposed at FCHS that night was FHS!