Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) South Carolina 38 - Kentucky 17
outdoorsman43 Wrote::please:

You can't be serious.

DEAD serious.
Neither QB will ever be worth a damn in SEC play, and that alone is enough for me. There no in between, you can either play, or you cant.

Smith is not a good QB. He just looks decent because of the horrible play from the rest of our QB's.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:DEAD serious.
Neither QB will ever be worth a damn in SEC play, and that alone is enough for me. There no in between, you can either play, or you cant.

Smith is not a good QB. He just looks decent because of the horrible play from the rest of our QB's.

With a good coach Max Smith could make it too the NFL. I think there is a 99% chance that Joker will be back next year. Joker has a lot of pull with many UK high-ups. How else can one explain him becoming a SEC head Coach with no head experience? He also made some good politcal moves like hiring JOE B Halls son-in-law. He even has the radio network shielding him from critical callers. As a life long UK fan I really enjoyed them playing in all those bowl games. I always felt that extra practice time was a big help to the program and if the could have kept it going they would have took a few steps higher up the SEC latter. I remember all the fans crying about the "toilet Bowl" funny how things can turn those "toilet bowls" look like pipe dreams now!
Showed that they can play with a good team in the first half!
honestjchsfan Wrote:With a good coach Max Smith could make it too the NFL. I think there is a 99% chance that Joker will be back next year. Joker has a lot of pull with many UK high-ups. How else can one explain him becoming a SEC head Coach with no head experience? He also made some good politcal moves like hiring JOE B Halls son-in-law. He even has the radio network shielding him from critical callers. As a life long UK fan I really enjoyed them playing in all those bowl games. I always felt that extra practice time was a big help to the program and if the could have kept it going they would have took a few steps higher up the SEC latter. I remember all the fans crying about the "toilet Bowl" funny how things can turn those "toilet bowls" look like pipe dreams now!

This.

If theres one thing that pisses me off its the fact that they do not take critical callers and the reason i stopped listening.
Somehow, they manage to find the 10 Joker fans left in this state, prolly some members on this site lol, and dont take any harsh calls.
We all know 99% of UK fans hate this guy and want him gone.
honestjchsfan Wrote:With a good coach Max Smith could make it too the NFL. I think there is a 99% chance that Joker will be back next year. Joker has a lot of pull with many UK high-ups. How else can one explain him becoming a SEC head Coach with no head experience? He also made some good politcal moves like hiring JOE B Halls son-in-law. He even has the radio network shielding him from critical callers. As a life long UK fan I really enjoyed them playing in all those bowl games. I always felt that extra practice time was a big help to the program and if the could have kept it going they would have took a few steps higher up the SEC latter. I remember all the fans crying about the "toilet Bowl" funny how things can turn those "toilet bowls" look like pipe dreams now!

You may be right about Joker having pull with the higher ups, but what Joker also has going for him is that Brooks' head was on the block with fans early on, yet UK stuck with him and he did turn things around.

No doubt that the program handed to Joker was significantly better than what was handed to Brooks. Nonetheless, I can see UK thinking that Phillips had no head coaching experience when he took the job (stupid I know for UK to hire someone without head coaching experience and expect to compete in the SEC. Has that ever worked?), so lets give him some more time. I'm not saying that is necessarily the right thinking for the record. But you do have to admit, having a guy with no head coaching experience to be the head coach at UK playing in the SEC is a rather daunting task.

I do agree with you that's its highly likely that Joker will be back next year.
I thnk we gave brooks more time for the simple fact that we were terrible with almost no hope of winning much.. Hal Mumme teams were real fun to watch, but you can't win with a little bit of defense. Brooks to a team with no hope and gave fans something to cheer for.. Our bowl games werent' top of the line or really relevant in any means.. but we still made 3 or 4 in a row. We beat Clemson, and Fl. St. Sure Fl st. was limited, but that's still a good win for a program. And now look at Florida St. and Clemson. Both teams are ranked and contenders for their conderence.

KY is at the bottom. With no chance of moving up. I think Vandy beats us this year. Tenn will kill us this year. we won't beat Miss St. either.

I really hope i'm wrong. but i really don't think it will happen
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.