Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 33 Allen Central 6
Young Tigers pick up their first win with contributions from everyone. Congrats to the Tigers and best of luck to the Rebels. Once again, no stats. Bummer
Congrats on the "W" Tigers!
A great BIG Congratulations, Tigers! I'm happy to see you earn the W.
Very nice win for the Tigers. The defense was outstanding last night. I haven't heard any stats but AC's total offense couldn't have been much. Coach Chirico has done wonders for those boys. It was finally nice to see the Tigers establish a ground game. Lane Daniels had a very nice game, I'd say he had around 100 yds. If the Tigers had played like they did last night in their other three games we might be sitting at 3-1 or 4-0. Future looks good for PHS.
Yes indeed it was a good feeling for these young Tigers to get "off the schneid" with a Homecoming victory. The whole team came to play, Lane Daniels in particular, if you have to single out the game's outstanding player. The spontaneous and very genuine excitement and emotion displayed by Luke and Peyton after their big scoring plays was worth the price of a season ticket. Kash was a horse as always. Prater had his best game of the season as well. The line was solid, and the D was stiff. When this team gets healthy and works out its kinks to eliminate mistakes, they are going to be right there in the majority of their remaining games. 'Twas a good night to be a Tiger For Life.
Congrats Tiger's. Now let's go out and get another one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Checking to see when John LeMaster is expected back or if he will be at all with a knee injury.
Congrats Tigers! Schedule gets real togh from here now. Just keep your heads up and looking ahead!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
What happened to Allen Central? They were competitive last year.
Congrats Tigers on the win.

Good luck to both the rest of the season.