Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 35 Boyd County 6
Final
Is Boyd County the worst team in the state?
No.
Congrats red devils!
WideRight05 Wrote:Is Boyd County the worst team in the state?

Yeah Boyd will Beat Greenup and possibly Rowan Co.
I think Boyd wll beat Rowan, Magoffiin, Greenup and West Carter. With losses to Ashland Blazer and Johnson Central. That would put them at 6-4 and the 3 seed in their district.
Congratulations, Russell!
Guess not then!

Haven't seen Boyd this year. But Greenup Co from the coaching staff down is terrible. It's sad down that way.
No way Boyd beats Rowan Co. Not sure bout west but greenup should be a lock.

Rowan Co is scoring about 40 Pts a game Boyd doesn't have the D to slowem down that much. If anything it'll be another shootout that RC comes out on top.
BADCAT74 Wrote:No way Boyd beats Rowan Co. Not sure bout west but greenup should be a lock.

Rowan Co is scoring about 40 Pts a game Boyd doesn't have the D to slowem down that much. If anything it'll be another shootout that RC comes out on top.

Boyd will annihilate West.

Rowan is averaging 30 points per game. They could beat Rowan.
Good win for the devils. Need to work on holding on the ball.
Boyd could have been in this game. They had just scored after the forced fumble and got the ball back when they had a 3rd and 3 and had a stupid delay of game penalty. I don't understand making your QB run all the way to the sidelines to get the play and then return to the huddle and give the team the play. You have 50 kids standing on the sidelines. Heaven forbid you use one of those kids to run a play in. Just don't understand this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Way back when Coach McGlone used to use a rotation of players among his runninbacks and guards to run plays in and keep legs fresh. I like that much better or at least get an armband and signal the plays in.
FBALL Wrote:Boyd will annihilate West.

Rowan is averaging 30 points per game. They could beat Rowan.

I doubt it.
They will annihilate West.