Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mysterious BGRBabe
I have been (back) here for nearly one year now and when I post sometimes a new window will come up saying that "BGRBabe is replying to my post." Who is this mysterious BGRBabe? Could this be another one of RIUTG's personalities? Confusednicker:
I thought it was someone hitting on me
BGR babe, I could be wrong but - I believe it's QQ's wife.
^^And if it isn't - only one person it can be..

LWC.
Ballers Wrote:BGR babe, I could be wrong but - I believe it's QQ's wife.

[Image: http://www.omni-ts.com/_common/img/winner.jpg]
When the system gets interrupted, this pop-up is displayed. Sorry guys, you are not getting hit on Wink
^ Dang it. Just when I thought I was making progress on her.
lol its the official BGR BOT

QQ's woman is bluegrassgirl, for those of you old enough to remember. Hasnt been on in a while along with many others since the beginning. I didnt post here until 09, but ive been reading since 06.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol its the official BGR BOT

QQ's woman is bluegrassgirl, for those of you old enough to remember. Hasnt been on in a while along with many others since the beginning. I didnt post here until 09, but ive been reading since 06.

One of them Wink
Stardust Wrote:When the system gets interrupted, this pop-up is displayed. Sorry guys, you are not getting hit on Wink
so that's why she ignores meConfusednicker:
^ Story of your life..... Wink
yup
If you accidentally click to post twice that will pop up as well
BGRBabe is a robot QQ used back in the day who would troll and reply to threads and posts in a very smart manner. He took her out of commission a couple years ago and has contemplated on putting her back into the threads. But hasn't yet.