Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe gets a Lakers Record
Love him or hate him he's still pretty good even if he is a me player.

Kobe breaks the Lakers points for a season record tonight.
CatDawg Wrote:Love him or hate him he's still pretty good even if he is a me player.

Kobe breaks the Lakers points for a season record tonight.

He's damn good, too bad he's already dismantled the team as a powerhouse
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:He's damn good, too bad he's already dismantled the team as a powerhouse

Not his fault Fritz....Jerry Buss is the man responsible for that one. And dont get too comfortable in thinking they are not a powerhouse, they are in the playoffs and are one of the hottest teams in the league. Look out Phoenix...
corndog23 Wrote:Not his fault Fritz....Jerry Buss is the man responsible for that one. And dont get too comfortable in thinking they are not a powerhouse, they are in the playoffs and are one of the hottest teams in the league. Look out Phoenix...

Only reason he's responsible is because he gave in to Kobe got rid of Shaq, made some other stupid moves too, but that's the big one.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Congrats Kobe
Congrats. How many points does he have?
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats. How many points does he have?

2754, I think
how many shots?