Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin county vs Paintsville updates?
Any score updates?
Just got word from someone at game, Magoffin is up 40-6.
Wow did not realize Paintsville has dropped this much in athletics. No knock against the Hornets, those kids have overcame a lot and thats a great story but wow didnt see this happening. Really over past couple yrs Paintsville has just fallen off face of the earth in all sports. Hope those guys can right the ship and get things lined out. It was always fun having a good Painstville team in all sports in the 15th region and always contending for regional titles.
Anybody have a final score???
KY Headhunter Wrote:Wow did not realize Paintsville has dropped this much in athletics. No knock against the Hornets, those kids have overcame a lot and thats a great story but wow didnt see this happening. Really over past couple yrs Paintsville has just fallen off face of the earth in all sports. Hope those guys can right the ship and get things lined out. It was always fun having a good Painstville team in all sports in the 15th region and always contending for regional titles.

Really...Do you even know what u are talking about? Last season alone the Tigers were the Regional Runners-Up in Boys Soccer and Regional Runners-Up in Baseball! Yep...they have fell off the face of the earth alright. They are also competing in Volleyball!. Football ISN'T the only sport on your little earth!!!!!

Everything goes in cycles man. This young group just needs to look at the big picture. They WILL be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OTH... you have a final score?
Haven't heard anything yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Really...Do you even know what u are talking about? Last season alone the Tigers were the Regional Runners-Up in Boys Soccer and Regional Runners-Up in Baseball! Yep...they have fell off the face of the earth alright. They are also competing in Volleyball!. Football ISN'T the only sport on your little earth!!!!!

Everything goes in cycles man. This young group just needs to look at the big picture. They WILL be fine.
Calm down man, I must admit I dont make it to many soccer and volleyball games. Guess Im just used to Painstville being one of the top teams in the MAJOR sports. I do remember them making to regional finals last yr in baseball but they were very average throughout the yr. Good to hear they have some young talent coming up, I knew there must be some talent coming up from somewhere because Bill Mike came out of retirement to coach again. Hope to see your Tigers get back to the days of old sooner rather than later.
It's final.
Magoffin 46
Paintsville 12
OffTheHook Wrote:Really...Do you even know what u are talking about? Last season alone the Tigers were the Regional Runners-Up in Boys Soccer and Regional Runners-Up in Baseball! Yep...they have fell off the face of the earth alright. They are also competing in Volleyball!. Football ISN'T the only sport on your little earth!!!!!

The Lady Tigers played in the Regional Finals in hoops too. I know someone very close to you that will kick your hind end for that omission.
^LOL....You are right! Thanks Shiver.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
KY Headhunter Wrote:Calm down man, I must admit I dont make it to many soccer and volleyball games. Guess Im just used to Painstville being one of the top teams in the MAJOR sports. I do remember them making to regional finals last yr in baseball but they were very average throughout the yr. Good to hear they have some young talent coming up, I knew there must be some talent coming up from somewhere because Bill Mike came out of retirement to coach again. Hope to see your Tigers get back to the days of old sooner rather than later.

MajorSports?????

Soccer is the #1 sport in the world and quickly becoming that way in the USA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis