Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 32 - Bryan Station 31 overtime
I underestimated the speed of Station. RB and QB for them were quick and had great moves to get away. Cath and Station done and over with we won't see another team as fast and athletic as these two until Central.
Bell is overrated, well compared to what their fans say
tazcat Wrote:Bell is overrated, well compared to what their fans say

Yes we are alot. Normally when your good you have alot of Haters. If we sucked, people like you don't exsist.
O.K you guys will win the state. I sorry for hurting your feelings
Congrats Bobcats! Sounds like a great game!
Station beat Anderson Co last year and again this year. Anderson was the 5A State Runners-up in 2011. Bell beats Station on their field. IMO it's a Hell of a win for us if some don't think so or not.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I underestimated the speed of Station. RB and QB for them were quick and had great moves to get away. Cath and Station done and over with we won't see another team as fast and athletic as these two until Central.

I've been around KY high school football for quite a while, and in that time, I have learned a few basic truths:

1) Never leave your wallet in the locker room.
2) Never assume that the team bus driver knows how to find the stadium.
3) Never underestimate the speed of a Bryan Station football team.
Looks like Bell CO. has a lot of work, A LOT, if they're going to have any hope
of competing with Central. Looks like this eyar may be a step back and the 3 B's
may just be 2 in east Ky 3A this season.
Observing Wrote:Looks like Bell CO. has a lot of work, A LOT, if they're going to have any hope
of competing with Central. Looks like this eyar may be a step back and the 3 B's
may just be 2 in east Ky 3A this season.

Probably only 3 teams in the State who could beat Central in all classes.
Give it to Mills and company they out coached BS
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Probably only 3 teams in the State who could beat Central in all classes.

yea put them in 4a with Highlands and let them battle every yr,lol, and then maybe Belfry and Bell meet in the finals,man there would be no one left in the mountains, they would all in in BG..
cuppett777 Wrote:yea put them in 4a with Highlands and let them battle every yr,lol, and then maybe Belfry and Bell meet in the finals,man there would be no one left in the mountains, they would all in in BG..

That would be great. I would to see that.
Fantastic game!
ballboy Wrote:O.K you guys will win the state. I sorry for hurting your feelings

Me's feelin's not hurt. Me hopes we can do it dis year. Me likes to go an watch bobcats play foosball :zzz:
Ok ? how many would have went for 2? I KNOW I would have, no question same play to the 6 hole right up TAN's back side
Great game:Thumbs:
Would love to have a bell belfry match up say in the Pike co bowl.
Belfry Freak Wrote:Would love to have a bell belfry match up say in the Pike co bowl.
That would be a good match up. Bell and Belfry do play some good games against each other.