Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Baker era @ Ashland
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:That is my only concern is can a fourteen year old take the beating of a season he looks the part but you just never know. Hopefully over these next few games coaches limit his touches to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Believe me that kid wants the ball more if anything, but the coaches are worried about his youth an wanted to bring him along a lot slower That's why I think you'll start seeing a lot more of what we got a glimpse of last Friday #3. I think there going to start splitting the time more with these two.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Believe me that kid wants the ball more if anything, but the coaches are worried about his youth an wanted to bring him along a lot slower That's why I think you'll start seeing a lot more of what we got a glimpse of last Friday #3. I think there going to start splitting the time more with these two.
Yeah a little dose of thunder and lightning. Well probably more like lightning and faster lightning
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Yeah a little dose of thunder and lightning. Well probably more like lightning and faster lightning

Were you at the game Friday? Its like Q only 18 years old an about 6'1 195 pounds. An next year sophs Josh Vaughn an Tyler Sutton will be in the mix talk about thunder an lighting these two play off each other well. Both very strong runners.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Were you at the game Friday? Its like Q only 18 years old an about 6'1 195 pounds. An next year sophs Josh Vaughn an Tyler Sutton will be in the mix talk about thunder an lighting these two play off each other well. Both very strong runners.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game on Friday. I don't miss many but this was one. I am glad to hear Jackson played well though. We're gonna need all the playmakers we can get.