Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paige not on Kentucky All Star roster
Why was Paige a no show at practice?
Paige went back home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Paige went back home.

He should not have commited to being on the team if he wasn't going to play. Someone else could have had a chance to play. But not surprised, everytime I have seen him play he is selfish.

:ChairHit:

Which home?
He's been in NY for a while and everyone has been aware that he wasn't going to play.

Excuse the kid for trying out and making it lol
Maybe they should make a rule against out of state transfers.
^LoL
Didn't they used to select alternates for the team, in case a player needed to be replaced?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Maybe they should make a rule against out of state transfers.

That is so retarded. Hope you're kidding.

If that was actually a rule, I wouldn't have been able to play my senior year after I moved back to Kentucky. That's just a stupid idea man, lol.
Lizzard Wrote:He should not have commited to being on the team if he wasn't going to play. Someone else could have had a chance to play. But not surprised, everytime I have seen him play he is selfish.

:ChairHit:

zaga_fan Wrote:He's been in NY for a while and everyone has been aware that he wasn't going to play.

Excuse the kid for trying out and making it lol

I think what he is trying to say is if there was any doubt in his mind that he may not play then he should not have tried out. Then another kid who is trying to get some exposure could have had his spot.
IMO, they should have alternates in case something like this does happen.
Does anyone know why he chose not to play?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I think what he is trying to say is if there was any doubt in his mind that he may not play then he should not have tried out. Then another kid who is trying to get some exposure could have had his spot.

He went back to NY. I'd say the hand that was helping feed/support the family stopped helping. Thats what happens when a team/school brings in a kid, they throw all these money at them and as soon as season is over so is the support. Which makes sense I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on folks, he is going to spend the next two years in Idaho! This will be the last chance he will have to go back home to NYC and see his family. Cut the kid some slack.....
ekff Wrote:He went back to NY. I'd say the hand that was helping feed/support the family stopped helping. Thats what happens when a team/school brings in a kid, they throw all these money at them and as soon as season is over so is the support. Which makes sense I guess.

Sad but true.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I think what he is trying to say is if there was any doubt in his mind that he may not play then he should not have tried out. Then another kid who is trying to get some exposure could have had his spot.

Exactly, I'm sure someone else could have helped tonight.

So home is really in NY, not Perry County?
I heard they called him and got ahold of his mother and she said if they wanted him to play they should send a airplane ticket so he could get their.
LoL^^
Wow! Young kid...bad decision. Communication and reasoning seems to be lacking. Where were his mentors? He needed someone to take charge and make it clear to him and coaches what was at stake. Too bad.
balln12 Wrote:Wow! Young kid...bad decision. Communication and reasoning seems to be lacking. Where were his mentors? He needed someone to take charge and make it clear to him and coaches what was at stake. Too bad.

Please - enlighten us all to what was "at stake"
ekff Wrote:He went back to NY. I'd say the hand that was helping feed/support the family stopped helping. Thats what happens when a team/school brings in a kid, they throw all these money at them and as soon as season is over so is the support. Which makes sense I guess.

I've not agreed with many of your posts...
but I've at least respected all of them.

Not the case with this one.
Not the case it all.

If this kids parents choose to move back to New York and he goes as well....
none of us should have a problem with it.
I encourage everyone to look at the top of the forum page and read the announcement from the site's owner - the video it references no longer works but you'll get the picture.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've not agreed with many of your posts...
but I've at least respected all of them.

Not the case with this one.
Not the case it all.

If this kids parents choose to move back to New York and he goes as well....
none of us should have a problem with it.

I'm not saying its a bad thing... It happens..

I know how it works, remember I'm from Tri-County Bulldogs... This is how it works...

A kid comes in, parents get a house for rent for $200 a month, free cell phones, free gas cards, free running tab at applebees, and a nice easy job.... BUT as soon as that kid is done playing I can promise u the support STOPS... So it gives parents no choice but to move on.... It happens EVERYWHERE!!! NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT!!!!! Just posting facts!

But hey it makes sense to me, can't keep supporting people, you have to move on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Now Im told he will not be going to southern Idaho because they want send him a airplane ticket to get their, These people must have used all the people of perry,cent and perry co to get what they wanted and after the funds ran out they left, Hatcher cant even get up with the family.
ballboy Wrote:now im told he will not be going to southern idaho because they want send him a airplane ticket to get their, these people must have used all the people of perry,cent and perry co to get what they wanted and after the funds ran out they left, hatcher cant even get up with the family.

lol
ballboy Wrote:Now Im told he will not be going to southern Idaho because they want send him a airplane ticket to get their, These people must have used all the people of perry,cent and perry co to get what they wanted and after the funds ran out they left, Hatcher cant even get up with the family.

Hearsay.
All you got to do is talk to Jayseans pimp, Heston Beverly. Heston will fill you in on JP.