Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will have the biggest line next year
who is going to have the hogs up front:redboxer:
ok people do i stink. i was just wandering who will have a good sized line comming up next year.
Sc will lose 3 of thier hogs but will have 2 comming back
I think Hazard's line will be good in 06-07, there is not a lineman starting next year with a bench under 200 pounds, most are almost or over 300 pounds. Between strength and size they wont have a problem!
Sam Schmidt counts for like 3 people I think... lol
twentythree Wrote:Sam Schmidt counts for like 3 people I think... lol

From Sheldon Clark, my bad

So they should have a pretty big line!
Sheldon Clark still has some big boys. Dany Hinkle, Sam Schmidt, Brent Newsome, David Hinkle, and BJ Slone.
Sheldon Clark should have a big line, know they will have a stronger line then last year.
schs_football Wrote:Sheldon Clark should have a big line, know they will have a stronger line then last year.
who is the rb that is going to be running behind you all
South Floyd has some monster hogs...we got the triplett brothers...we got the stephens boys...bone crusher...matt crittenden...each one of these exept darell trip and brandon stephens weigh over 200 to 350 and they are still brutes...i think that is gonna be south floyds strong point
And it matter how big you are...south floyds two nose lineman on defense werent big but they were strong and quick and they did awesome
Sheldon Clark
Lynn Camp's line is going to average around 6'2 270 across the front.
JC should have a Big Line with one of my good friends Shawn Ousley being one of them !
Belfry has somthin real special in store Smile
Its more than just one person that makes a team!!! Put that in STONE!!
Rocky Wrote:Its more than just one person that makes a team!!! Put that in STONE!!

Who told you? :ChairHit:
Johnson Central should have a huge line.
BurntTires Wrote:Johnson Central should have a huge line.

Should have yes......just pray they are all big enough to get it done.
We have a couple of big guys @ Belfry, we just have to watch and wait
We also have some nice receivers!
Battle Tested Wrote:who is the rb that is going to be running behind you all

A Junior, Adam Dials I think
Betsy Laynes line has been real down for a long time but i think this year it will all change for them Shannon Hamilton is a big boy and hopefully he can start playing a lil bit more physical. I dont know if their starting center from last year will be back. This year their going to have Cody Thornsberry a full year which could help them becuase he is strong and physical and did a good job for them the 3 games he played. Their also getting a new guy Jason Mckinney who is a big brute hopefully things will change for them.
Jc
Pikeville may not have the biggest line next year but theyll definately have one of the strongest.
Luxord Wrote:Betsy Laynes line has been real down for a long time but i think this year it will all change for them Shannon Hamilton is a big boy and hopefully he can start playing a lil bit more physical. I dont know if their starting center from last year will be back. This year their going to have Cody Thornsberry a full year which could help them becuase he is strong and physical and did a good job for them the 3 games he played. Their also getting a new guy Jason Mckinney who is a big brute hopefully things will change for them.
Now if BL could just get a coach.