Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the Deep Dark Hills
Harlan County football is upon us and it is time to get excited and have a great season.
Not a HC fan.....but man I love that song!!!!!
Jumper Dad Wrote:Not a HC fan.....but man I love that song!!!!!

Awesome song when the boys run thru the helmet. Great atmosphere.
When the new stadium is done it will be a blast. Nothing better I believe than walking across that bridge to a beautiful stadium and seeing a great team on the field. Chills are rolling cant wait.
I like it
[YOUTUBE="First think to come to my mind"]1tqxzWdKKu8[/YOUTUBE]Confusednicker:
If Harlan County has more a balance attack they will win the region and good chance of going to State. Even a 70-30 would be a huge benefit.
bigguy989 Wrote:If Harlan County has more a balance attack they will win the region and good chance of going to State. Even a 70-30 would be a huge benefit.

Runitupthegut will disagree with this i'm sure........but hoopstown agrees 100%.
HAT51 Wrote:Awesome song when the boys run thru the helmet. Great atmosphere.

I agree, one of the best, if not the best entrances onto the field by any team i've seen. Sends chills down your spine, I was even ready to run through that helmet and i'm old as the hills!! The sound system at the old Cawood field is unreal also. I'm sure the one at the new field will be just as good.
MustangSally Wrote:[YOUTUBE="First think to come to my mind"]1tqxzWdKKu8[/YOUTUBE]Confusednicker:

That would be us minus the awful purty mouth! lol