Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Sags recalls a shoot incident with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash
On the shoot incident with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash: "The guy I punched in the mouth was pretty powerful in the company, my old buddy Scott Hall, I wish I could take that punch back a million times. Hall and Nash came in, I didn’t know Kevin that much…he became friends with friends of mine, Shawn, Triple H and Scott…Scott was different when he came down to WCW. I don’t know if it was chemically altered.

"Everyone changes when they come out of that pressure cooker in WWF. It’s stressful, some of the guys turn into backstabbers, some guys deal with the pressure in different ways. We were doing a thing…I felt this blow to the back of my skull, it knocked me out, I had a concussion, the whole nine yards. I was mad about it, almost the kind of thing I was gonna fight him then, but I let it go.

"JJ Dillon called me and said, we just need you to make the rest of these bookings, you’re on the marquee. So we get into the match, I tried to stay out as much as I could, it got all screwed up because Six Pac was supposed to run down and do something, but he never showed up. Suddenly, I didn’t know what hit me, I went down, I’m seeing stars.

"I feeling like there was a cut on the back of my neck, but I’m feeling back there and there’s no cut. I look around and I didn’t know who hit me from behind, I see Scott with a chair and he throws it in my face. I go that’s it, I walked in the ring and just started hitting him with punches, knocked him out. It just happened like that, I didn’t wanna fight him, it just happened.

"Something was building up there from the first time he hit me, then it happened again…. I hear this noise from the shower, Kevin Nash came in the locker room with a bat and was smashing above Knobbs head with a bat and was saying “we’ll see who has the stroke in this company…that was pretty much him telling us we were getting fired. At the time they were practically booking, and I’ve just knocked the bookers teeth down his throat. When we watched the tape back, we see Oh my god! It wasn’t Scott with the chair, It was Kevin Nash with the tag belt.http://bleacherreport.com