Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In coming sophomores in the 06-07 season
Who in your opinion will get the playing time that the leaving seniors have left?
matilda Wrote:Who in your opinion will get the playing time that the leaving seniors have left?

Casey Brown, Joe Meade, Tyler Deaton, Pat Butcher, Cody Reynolds, Hunter Preston, and Bucky Bailey of Paintsville.TongueirateSho
ryan kelly from Sc will get a lot of playing time i believe, because he started fullback as a freshmen. Hes a load.
everybody's hero Wrote:Casey Brown, Joe Meade, Tyler Deaton, Pat Butcher, Cody Reynolds, Hunter Preston, and Bucky Bailey of Paintsville.TongueirateSho
Meade, Preston and Bailey will be Jrs.
Josh Prater will be returning but he started varsity last year.
i know of at least two in coming sophmores who will get alot of playin' time at lynn camp and that would be Jonah Mitchell and Sidney Wagner.......
Prestonsburg High Sophmores...
Allen Craynon#39 Hb/Cb
Seth Setser#35 Hb/Mike LB
Clay Jamerson#28 DE/FB
Matt Sword#80 Cb/WR
Dalton Fulks #53 RG/De
Chris Schoolcraft #17 Qb/De/Lb
John Blair #74 Lg/Hb/Fb/Lb
Zach Bragg #73 C/DL
Justin Trout #45 Lg/ De
John Jarvis #34 Ol
Austin Gearheart #7 Cb/Wr/Te
Nick yonts #78 Rt/Dl
Chirs Bostic #1 Wr/Cb
fred_blackcat53 Wrote:Prestonsburg High Sophmores...
Allen Craynon#39 Hb/Cb
Clay Jamerson#28 DE/FB
Matt Sword#80 Cb/WR
Dalton Fulks #53 RG/De
Zach Bragg #73 C/DL
Justin Trout #45 Lg/ De
John Jarvis #34 Ol
Nick yonts #78 Rt/Dl
Chirs Bostic #1 Wr/Cb
They have a lot of sophmores... They should be good in a couple of years. Who all of these players start or got some quality playing time last year.
Roger Damron, Kevin Sites, Jarred Waller, Dustin Meade, and Bill Chapman. THese boys have a lot of talent. Cant wait to see how many of them step up this year. I hope these boys are training hard in their off season.
Bath has Zach Metz who is a top notch athlete. He can catch anything thrown at him and is probably one of the biggest playmakers of the underclassmen. He is contention for the QB spot at Bath county. As a QB the last 3 years (7th, 8th, Freshman and JV), he has only lost one game and that was to a strong East Carter Raiders Freshman squad.
Ian Welch will be the best Sophomore in the mountains!!!
Over at Hazard we have a few good Sopmores incoming from their freshman season...Rb's Michael Campbell and Dustin Miller, Qb's Tj Searcy and Tyler Olinger, Lb John Howard, D end Austin Maggard, and a few other key players as well...Playin Time!!!
Blake Mcleod rb Ashland.
he is extremly fast and runs like Barry Sanders.
Alan Craynon and Seth Setser get alot of playing time for Prestonsburg and so will Zach Bragg !
Pikeville's sophomore class is LOADED!
QB from Clay Co
he was good as a freshman he will grow into a really good qb
Daniel Harmon from pikeville
Cody McKay from betsy layne
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Pikeville's sophomore class is LOADED!
Any class that has Harmon in it is a good one. Josh Mullins will see some time as DB as well. I hear Jonathan Neely who is in this class and one of the more talented players might be moving to Scott Co. I hope not.
Harmon from Pikeville
fred_blackcat53 Wrote:Prestonsburg High Sophmores...
Allen Craynon#39 Hb/Cb
Clay Jamerson#28 DE/FB
Matt Sword#80 Cb/WR
Dalton Fulks #53 RG/De
Zach Bragg #73 C/DL
Justin Trout #45 Lg/ De
John Jarvis #34 Ol
Nick yonts #78 Rt/Dl
Chirs Bostic #1 Wr/Cb

Chris Bostic, isn't he supposed to be pretty talented, I could be thinking of someone else, P'Burg fans help me out.:thumpsup:

Also Clay Jamerson, any relation to Nick by any chance. Good genetics there if so...Thanks
Moe Wrote:Chris Bostic, isn't he supposed to be pretty talented, I could be thinking of someone else, P'Burg fans help me out.:thumpsup:

Also Clay Jamerson, any relation to Nick by any chance. Good genetics there if so...Thanks
They are brothers I beleive.
Hold_'Em_King Wrote:Ian Welch will be the best Sophomore in the mountains!!!

i agree with you 100% !!!
EKU_Colonel Wrote:i agree with you 100% !!!
I heard from Ian's family a couple of weeks that he had a serious injury that might sideline him for a year. Anyone knowanything about this?
This post cannot continue without the mention of Chase Richardson.Excellent player and excellent kid.