Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 99 - Thunder 96 (Game 3)
Final. Lakers hit some big free throws late in the game to seal it. The Lakers came out in the game on fire leading 8-0 and 14-4, but the Thunder caught up and eventually looked like they were going to pull away several times during the game. The Lakers hung in there.

This kept the Lakers in the series...that shows how big that game 2 loss was. They could be leading 2-1 right now instead of being down 2-1.

I hate to keep bringing up officiating when it comes to the NBA, but Joey Crawford can individually ruin games. Made several dumb calls both ways. Being an official can't be easy...but how he misses some of those calls he does is beyond me.
officiating happens...
IMO opinion it didn't hinder either team

Kobe didn't shoot well from the field at all but shot 18/18 from the FT line and added 6 asts and 7 rbs

Bynum played HORRIBLE
I hate the NBA for obvious reasons, such as it sucks ass, however i did watch the last two minutes of the game.

Can you all explain to me why on every single time called, Kobe or Gasol would go straight to the refs and talk to them for 3 minutes before going to the huddle?
I know its not just the lakers, although there prolly the worst, but why is this league full of nothing but whiners.
Why doesnt the NBA give them T's for doing that crap? Why isnt there rules against doing that.
I dont know, but to me, the majority of the time, these games just look like bad pick up games.
I know it sounds stupid...
but working the refs as a BIG part of the game.

A lot of times refs get in the zone and look for certain things because it is impossible for them to see it all. But if you go talk to the ref and tell them that a certain thing is happening you can coax them into calling it if they see it.

Just like when KG got called for his moving screen the other day.
If the refs hadn't been harassed about the dirty screens they may have missed it again.

Perkins gave Bynum a push in the back on Steve Blake's missed 3 the other night.
It was by definition a foul, but he was in a spot in the paint and a point in the game in which he could have gotten away with it. If someone would have said to watch for it there is a chance it could have been called.
I know this is off topic but RIUTG I like your sig
^
My ex wife....
If true you done a pretty damn good job
^
Ah, ive had better.....

lol all joking aside, its jenny mccarthy from her younger days. I did it in honor of her posing in playboy this year after all these years. I read on yahoo shes 39 and wants to do it.
I personally havent even seen a playboy in 15 years lol, but this is the time frame i grew up in. The early 90's was great teenage years for me because of her Confusednicker:
She is F'n Hot. If She's like that now I'd hit it