Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Road Trip the Other Day
My best friend and I took off from his place in Louisa and went down Rt 23 to Pikeville and up to Logan on Rt 119. Pikeville is a nice little town along Country Music Highway. I would like to spend a little more time there one of these days. Anything interesting to see there outside of the largest Walmart in Kentucky????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:My best friend and I took off from his place in Louisa and went down Rt 23 to Pikeville and up to Logan on Rt 119. Pikeville is a nice little town along Country Music Highway. I would like to spend a little more time there one of these days. Anything interesting to see there outside of the largest Walmart in Kentucky????

Not that it is anything to be proud of, but Hazard's Wal-Mart is bigger. LOL.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Not that it is anything to be proud of, but Hazard's Wal-Mart is bigger. LOL.
By 6 square foot, and I'm not real sure which one is bigger. My wife's cousin is manager of the one in Paintsville, it has been said that it is the biggest. I'll ask him which one is. He used to manage the one in Hazard also.
For the op, there is really nothing major to see in EKY. Nice roads and scenery if you are on a motorcycle, though.
The internet says the one in Owensboro.
I travel a lot on my job. EKY, as mentioned, is a lot of fun to travel through. Nice scenery in that area.
Pikeville really is a nice little town. It's come so far!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I know Londons wal mart is the biggest around here by a lot.
Corbin is huge to but not the size of london.

The biggest wal mart ive ever been in is the one in clinton tn.
That place is fricken huge.