Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Holy Cross get their State Championship rings.
The first in school history. They hope to add more in the near future. Soory for the pics, they were taken and sent to me on a cell phone. What do you think.
Pretty awesome
They are nice, saw one this morning although it kind of looks like the Chiefs logo on the stone
nky Wrote:They are nice, saw one this morning although it kind of looks like the Chiefs logo on the stone

yeah that's the new logo the football team is trying out. not going on the the helmets, but trying some new things never hurt. i like it
Like NKY, I have to compliment your logo. The Chiefs logo I think is a great fit. It looks really good. The rings look awesome...and are much deserved. Congratulations!
Awesome
It was pretty cool with Coach Koz told the crowd at the ring ceremony that he was glad to take off and put away his AFC Championship ring in order to put this one on!
Who needs a girl when you got that thing on your finger? I'd give anything to have one of those. I got a basketball one, but never got one for the greatest sports ever created.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
nky Wrote:They are nice, saw one this morning although it kind of looks like the Chiefs logo on the stone

That makes them even nicer. Think about what that will do for them the rest of their lives in regards to women! "I play for the chiefs.". And to every "whatever!" that they get; they have proof. How many women, 4 drinks into the night are going to think that's not a Chiefs ring??:biglmao:

Got to think out of the box, long term here NKY. TongueirateSho
toussaints Wrote:yeah that's the new logo the football team is trying out. not going on the the helmets, but trying some new things never hurt. i like it

Agreed, but I really like the HC with the arrow going through it. I don't know why more Indian, Braves, warriors, etc named teams don't go with the Redskins look. The arrowhead and the FSU arrow are played out IMO.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:That makes them even nicer. Think about what that will do for them the rest of their lives in regards to women! "I play for the chiefs.". And to every "whatever!" that they get; they have proof. How many women, 4 drinks into the night are going to think that's not a Chiefs ring??:biglmao:

Got to think out of the box, long term here NKY. TongueirateSho

That would only add to the confusion, people would wonder what the Chiefs must have done to get their hands on a championship ring in the last 40+ years.Confusednicker:
A big thank you should go out to those individuals who made it possible for the HC players to receive rings without any cost to them. Those individuals have chosen to remain anonymous.:Thumbs:

That said, the rings are big, beautiful, personalized, and heavy! Just gaudy enough! Typical reaction is "OMG" from admirers or "that's nice" from those who wish you would go away!Confusedinglepar
RoShamBo Wrote:That would only add to the confusion, people would wonder what the Chiefs must have done to get their hands on a championship ring in the last 40+ years.Confusednicker:

Good point. Well, a participation ring then!:biggrin:
Awesome, good looking rings.
Cleaner Pic
I'm the kid who got hurt during the holy cross game vs owen. I like the rings, they defiantly earned it. cangrats to the whole team!
oc.track_star5 Wrote:I'm the kid who got hurt during the holy cross game vs owen. I like the rings, they defiantly earned it. cangrats to the whole team!
Have you recovered well? Up in Northern KY, we have not received updates after the first week or so. I'm glad to see you posting. Welcome to BGR! Thank you for the congratulations. Owen County had a fine team this year and the players, coaches, fans, and community represented the school very well (especially the night of that game against HC).