Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2012
Practice starts Tuesday. Lots of excitment around the program.
i heard that austin poindexter is thinking about switching to bell has anyone heard of this??
TopCat Wrote:Practice starts Tuesday. Lots of excitment around the program.

It should be an exciting season.
TopCat Wrote:Practice starts Tuesday. Lots of excitment around the program.

define practice and what you mean by it starts this Tuesday? There better not be any team in the state starting "practice" this early.
Dead period runs through July 9. That means organized, coached, non-contact conditioning and drills can start the 10th.
Most teams start tues. Non padded.
bulldog4life Wrote:define practice and what you mean by it starts this Tuesday? There better not be any team in the state starting "practice" this early.

Confusedhh: Get your days straight pal. We all make mistakes and enter our foot in our mouth.
Preseason conditioning workouts until the 15th of course.
jacket pride Wrote:i heard that austin poindexter is thinking about switching to bell has anyone heard of this??

He might as well. Middlesboro's days are over!
Bobcats will be back at it in the morning. Season is just around the corner.
Does anyone know how practice is going?
7 on 7's went great. Coaches and players are very excited. Looking forward to an action packed season with this bunch of boys. Lots of talent. Should pick up right where we left off.:Thumbs:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:7 on 7's went great. Coaches and players are very excited. Looking forward to an action packed season with this bunch of boys. Lots of talent. Should pick up right where we left off.:Thumbs:

I saw some 7 on 7's with Bell. This is a running team.
From watching them, they are not the biggest bunch of boys but they make it up in heart and speed. They will give their all for Coach Mills and crew. It's a good chemistry between the players and coaches.TongueirateSho
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:From watching them, they are not the biggest bunch of boys but they make it up in heart and speed. They will give their all for Coach Mills and crew. It's a good chemistry between the players and coaches.TongueirateSho

I agree. I think they will have a very good year. I was just saying it will be running the ball. Maybe a little play action and some bootlegs but mostly running.
64black&gold Wrote:I agree. I think they will have a very good year. I was just saying it will be running the ball. Maybe a little play action and some bootlegs but mostly running.

That is what they all ways do so I don't see them changing.
Entering the second week of practice. August 17th just around the corner.
Bell County will have Football Madness tomorrow night at the High School starting at 5:00 P.M. Come out and support the Bobcats!!!!!!!!
teampaul Wrote:I happen to think that most of the talent on Log Mountain is overrated. Polly is very good but the line, even last year, wasnt super impressive. Losing Caleb Carter will show the problems.

Oslonan needs work. A super athletic guy but he isnt tough enough in my opnion. I think they could end up 6-4. Even Middlesboro will give em a good game.

:Clap: Koolaid alert!
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote::Clap: Koolaid alert!

That is good I agree with you.:lmao: