Aug 31, 12 Gate City, VA home
Sep 14, 12 Lee County-Jonesville, VA away
Sep 21, 12 Knox Central away
Sep 28, 12 George Rogers Clark home
Oct 5, 12 Letcher County Central away Friends of Coal Bowl
Oct 12, 12 Whitley County home
Oct 19, 12 Perry County Central away
Oct 26, 12 Bell County home

There is still one game missing, but maybe an HC fan can help us out on that one.
Tates Creek. ihigh game.
^
Date?
Sat, week 1
Looks like a good schedule. Could this be the year to start the playoffs at 10-0?
If i was Harlan County i would be worried about a perfect regular season and concentrate of a perfect playoff season. 10- 0 in the regular season means nothing if your going to blow it in the playoffs.
I actually picked HCC to win a state title this year when they hired Larkey as a coach 3 year ago. So black bears dont let me down im pulling for you. great coach, great support from the community and good talent only breeds success. GOOD LUCK:flame:.
Any new players, transfers, or young kids going to step up this year for HC that weve never heard of? Can we expect any surprises in the offense? Will it be the same ole same ole of years past? What defense is HC expecting to run?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Any new players, transfers, or young kids going to step up this year for HC that weve never heard of? Can we expect any surprises in the offense? Will it be the same ole same ole of years past? What defense is HC expecting to run?

I'd say after winning 22 games in two years, they'd likely scrap all that same ole, same ole, and you'll see all 4 and 5 wide sets, not a snap under center. Probably a three man front on defense.
Yogibear Wrote:I'd say after winning 22 games in two years, they'd likely scrap all that same ole, same ole, and you'll see all 4 and 5 wide sets, not a snap under center. Probably a three man front on defense.

I would say so too.:biglmao:
You can run the "old" out of the school, but you can't run the "old school" out of the old.
Heard some of the young kids looked good in the spring game!
Nice avatar Rico:rockon:
UncleRico Wrote:Heard some of the young kids looked good in the spring game!

Lot of good competition at different positions. Offfense and defense. Could be playing some young players.