Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.K. forced to share title
207 more days of lies, misrepresentations, twisted truths and propaganda. Then, it's the flush handle. :party2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:207 more days of lies, misrepresentations, twisted truths and propaganda. Then, it's the flush handle. :party2:
You willing to make a small "gentlemans bet"?
TheRealVille Wrote:You willing to make a small "gentlemans bet"?

You know, I agree with you, TheRealVille. I think BO will be reelected. We have become a country where less pay into the system than take from the system. And we all know that the latter group will all vote for BO in the expectation of more "freebies".
Truth Wrote:You know, I agree with you, TheRealVille. I think BO will be reelected. We have become a country where less pay into the system than take from the system. And we all know that the latter group will all vote for BO in the expectation of more "freebies".

Amen!

I think we need to get rid of all freebees out there!!! I would cut every federal department 15% raise taxes by eliminating tax cuts and making a fixed sells tax, then I would get rid of the unconstitutional income tax.

I would then sue all wall street banks for the bail out as well as the auto industry for every dime that was loaned!

Then I would hand the tax money back out to the people!
TheRealVille Wrote:You willing to make a small "gentlemans bet"?

LOL, Seriously though, you know as well as I do, haters are gonna hate. That means the DNC and the Hilary Rosen's, and the rest, won't be able to keep their mouths shut. Insults such as the one Rosen hurled at Ann Romney will be the Dems undoing. The human interest angle generated by Rosen's ill concieved remark revealed the genuine nature of the Romney family in a way no political ad could have ever done. It's likely not as damaging as Howard Dean's 'scream speech' but, it's the single greatest boost to the Romney campaign to date. Expecially when one considers the war on women strategy dreamed up by the Obama, liars for hire campaign committee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, Seriously though, you know as well as I do, haters are gonna hate. That means the DNC and the Hilary Rosen's, and the rest, won't be able to keep their mouths shut. Insults such as the one Rosen hurled at Ann Romney will be the Dems undoing. The human interest angle generated by Rosen's ill concieved remark revealed the genuine nature of the Romney family in a way no political ad could have ever done. It's likely not as damaging as Howard Dean's 'scream speech' but, it's the single greatest boost to the Romney campaign to date. Expecially when one considers the war on women strategy dreamed up by the Obama, liars for hire campaign committee.
You do realize that Obama defended Ann Romney against Rosen, right. He said so in a very public way.
TheRealVille Wrote:You do realize that Obama defended Ann Romney against Rosen, right. He said so in a very public way.

Yeah, I heard one or two sentences come out of his mouth. He condemned her statement but at the same time acted like Rosen was some obscure person on the fringe that he wasn't very familiar with. When in fact she's been to the White House 35 times during his presidency and has had a direct audience with Obama on 5 different occasions. But, this has nothing to do with the point I was making. Ann Romney has gone from the pampered, out of touch, wife of a mega rich businessman, to a down to earth mother who, while raising 5 sons has survived cancer and suffers from multiple sclerosis. Rosen's criticism has shown her to be a woman of virtue and sacrifice. Not quite the result cheap shot artist Rosen was aiming for, would be my guess.

I don't recall Mitt ever bringing this up at any time during his campaigning or any other time, for that matter. This has opened up the Romney home as I said in a very genuine manner, like nothing else could have and frankly, millions of women will gravitate to Ann's side on this matter. The whole thing has had the effect of moving the Romney's quite a few floors down in the ivory palace of public opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone know the name of Hilary Rosen's husband?
Truth Wrote:Does anyone know the name of Hilary Rosen's husband?

I think it's, Coming Honey!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah, I heard one or two sentences come out of his mouth. He condemned her statement but at the same time acted like Rosen was some obscure person on the fringe that he wasn't very familiar with. When in fact she's been to the White House 35 times during his presidency and has had a direct audience with Obama on 5 different occasions. But, this has nothing to do with the point I was making. Ann Romney has gone from the pampered, out of touch, wife of a mega rich businessman, to a down to earth mother who, while raising 5 sons has survived cancer and suffers from multiple sclerosis. Rosen's criticism has shown her to be a woman of virtue and sacrifice. Not quite the result cheap shot artist Rosen was aiming for, would be my guess.

I don't recall Mitt ever bringing this up at any time during his campaigning or any other time, for that matter. This has opened up the Romney home as I said in a very genuine manner, like nothing else could have and frankly, millions of women will gravitate to Ann's side on this matter. The whole thing has had the effect of moving the Romney's quite a few floors down in the ivory palace of public opinion.
Obama has said that wives and children should be off limits during the campaign. But, they don't report that on Faux News. You probably didn't hear it.
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama has said that wives and children should be off limits during the campaign. But, they don't report that on Faux News. You probably didn't hear it.
That is exactly what I would say if my wife were spending millions of taxpayer dollars on expensive vacations and sending an army of Secret Service agents to baby sit my young children on a spring break in a Mexican resort. Globe trotting First Ladies work on the public's dime and should not be off limits to criticism when they waste millions on unnecessary vacations whose primary purpose is pleasure.
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama has said that wives and children should be off limits during the campaign. But, they don't report that on Faux News. You probably didn't hear it.

:please: Give me a break. The DNC knows no bounds and you know it. I predicted a reputational blood bath before the election season even began and so far the left has not failed to make that prediction come true. Watch and see, the falsehoods, dirty tricks and rumors have not even started to hit their eventual stride.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::please: Give me a break. The DNC knows no bounds and you know it. I predicted a reputational blood bath before the election season even began and so far the left has not failed to make that prediction come true. Watch and see, the falsehoods, dirty tricks and rumors have not even started to hit their eventual stride.
Tell that to me after Obama is a 2nd term President.
TheRealVille Wrote:Tell that to me after Obama is a 2nd term President.

There is no camouflage protecting Mr Obama's true nature nor are his true intentions hidden this time around. Rational thinking folks will not support him. Crossovers who couldn't quite make themselves vote for a RINO in the person of John McCain won't make the same mistake twice. Through the roof gas prices and surging unemployment will turn the tide. I saw in a recent article by Bob Scheiffer of CBS reports where a new poll stated 75% of those polled believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and 66% have no idea what Obama wants to accomplish if reelected. A 2nd term is no sure bet for Mr Obama.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tvtimeout Wrote:What makes you think this? Can you point to something in his record. I mean he never balanced a budget in Mass. He started universal health care in his state. Those two points alone make him the same as...

well you get the picture.
This is not true. Romney balanced the budget during every fiscal year that he served as governor, as required by state law. Compare that to Obama's miserable record of four straight $trillion+ budget deficits - the first four budget deficits to exceed $1 trillion in American history.
Truth Wrote:Does anyone know the name of Hilary Rosen's husband?

Was that a trick question? Hilary Rosen's "huband" (or is it "wife") is Elizabeth Birch. She is a "mother" (or is it "father") because she and Elizabeth adopted twins. I think all can agree that she has nothing in common with Mrs. Romney.

Hilary has made 35 visits to the White House but they don't claim her. The claim she is merely a correspondent for CNN. Obama's press secretary claims that there are three Hilary Rosens and he isn't sure which one is the center of attention. Does anyone believe that?