Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knicks Josh Harrellson sayscoach Cal might not be suited for NBA
ATLANTA -- Knicks rookie center Josh Harrellson, a member of Kentucky’s Final Four team last season, said he believes John Calipari has a great chance to win his first NCAA championship Monday, but is less certain on whether Calipari’s sideline theatrics will play well if he decides to cash in on a title by making a return to the NBA.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/ha...jJ1pNjSj4M
Old news....he's already been in the NBA

Cal is better suited at UK.
He makes as much money as an NBA coach and his recruiting prowess is what makes him the coach that he is.
Big fish in a Big pond or a Tuna in a Shark tank! No brainer
Stardust Wrote:Big fish in a Big pond or a Tuna in a Shark tank! No brainer

pound? lmao.
zaga_fan Wrote:Old news....he's already been in the NBA

Cal is better suited at UK.
He makes as much money as an NBA coach and his recruiting prowess is what makes him the coach that he is.

and passed on kobe while he was with nj. I think he took Kerry Kittles instead?
Downtown10 Wrote:and passed on kobe while he was with nj. I think he took Kerry Kittles instead?

Kerry Kittles was a HOF player Wink
Double post. Sorry.
Downtown10 Wrote:and passed on kobe while he was with nj. I think he took Kerry Kittles instead?

Apparently that was more of a front office decision. Kobe wasn't projected that high and actually still went earlier than anyone was expecting. Either way, could you imagine his theatrics over an 82 game season? He'd die of a heart attack by the playoffs.
RoShamBo Wrote:Apparently that was more of a front office decision. Kobe wasn't projected that high and actually still went earlier than anyone was expecting. Either way, could you imagine his theatrics over an 82 game season? He'd die of a heart attack by the playoffs.

Thats the truth.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kerry Kittles was a HOF player Wink

Only in his own mind.