18. West Jessamine
19. Ballard
20. Paul Laurence Dunbar
21. Covington Catholic
22. Glasgow
23. Henderson County
24. Lone Oak
25. Woodford County

Others Receiving Votes - Henry Clay, Collins, Muhlenberg County, Bullitt East, North Laurel, Barren County, Lexington Christian, Jeffersontown, Lawrence County, Russell County

http://www.khsbca.org/polls.php
they only got by franklin 2 to 1 - thats nuts
Does this mean North Laurel is the best team in the Mountains?
robeyeshua Wrote:they only got by franklin 2 to 1 - thats nuts

I'm pretty sure a 2-1 win is as good as a 200-1 win. Let me guess... You're a Harrison County fan.
a win is a win is a win and bowling green has a nice team - no disrespect intended - i have a friend who has a son on the team - and actually I'm from franklin and I know what we have - which is a very, very young team - basically only 2 senior pitchers and a couple of juniors throwing it and none of them overpowering and for the record - i have no son on the team - i guess i was just suprised that we play them that close but in rethinking things one game doesn't mean a lot - just a little suprised that they are still ranked that high - east is gonna be a handful - i've seen them - especially when they throw their lefty - good luck to all our region's teams:Thumbs:
catscards Wrote:Does this mean North Laurel is the best team in the Mountains?

North Laurel is pretty good, pitching is a big question mark though, but they can hit.
robeyeshua Wrote:a win is a win is a win and bowling green has a nice team - no disrespect intended - i have a friend who has a son on the team - and actually I'm from franklin and I know what we have - which is a very, very young team - basically only 2 senior pitchers and a couple of juniors throwing it and none of them overpowering and for the record - i have no son on the team - i guess i was just suprised that we play them that close but in rethinking things one game doesn't mean a lot - just a little suprised that they are still ranked that high - east is gonna be a handful - i've seen them - especially when they throw their lefty - good luck to all our region's teams:Thumbs:

Appreciate it. The Purples are senior laden and starting to hit the ball better. I think East will definitely give us a run for our money. BG beat Russell County 7-4 today at Russell throwing their 4, 5, and 6 pitchers. When they played Franklin, 3 of our best players were still playing basketball. If their pitchers hold up, they will be a good ball club.
Hancock county should be in that poll somewere only loss was to Apollo there have to be the best hitting team I have seen every player tears the cover off the ball