Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Johnson to Morehead State University
Logan will be signing with Morehead State. Alot of big schools shunned away after the injury that put him out for 4 weeks. I have said that whoever or wherever he chooses to go they will be getting a steal! I would have loved for him to walk-on at UT or UK because I truly do think he is good enough to play at that level. Anyways, Morehead is getting a great kid all around. Congrats Logan...4 more years of watching you play football so thank you!
Congrats to a great kid.
Congrats to the young man.
Morehead State got a heck of a player! Congrats Logan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Logan! Gives my daughter someone to cheer for at MSU!
Congrats Logan, best of luck to you!
WOW! Morehead got a steal..He will have a great carrear there and I will be attending alot more morehead football games now.
Anyone know what date he will be signing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
good job logan
He just did today...
Congrats young man!!!
Wow, Morehead State has no idea what a player they have just signed. I feel that LCC and Coach Whitaker has just scratched the surface of Logan's potential. Look forward to watching you play for four more years young man. LCC will miss you drastically and your leadership cannot be replaced. Go MSU Eagles!!!!!!!
Great pickup by MSU. Prolly be redshirted his first year as they have a 4 year senior starter this year at QB and a very good backup that will be a soph.
Congrats!
Congrats
Congrats my brother!! Good luck with the Eagles!!
Good pickup by morehead