Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County vs. Woodford County (11th region championship)
Tuesday, March 6th, 7:30p.m. at EKU's Alumni Coliseum

Scott County won the last meeting 71 to 52

Scott County (30-4) won 20 of their last 21 games
Woodford County (22-12) upset LexCath and Madison Central to get to the regional finals. Also has a nice win over Clark County.

Scott County is the heavy favorite, which gives Woodford another chance at an upset. Good old birds and bees playing
You smell that toussaints? I smell an upset. Probably not but I'd love to see it.

Woodford County by 1.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:You smell that toussaints? I smell an upset. Probably not but I'd love to see it.

Woodford County by 1.

Im taking the jackets in an upset as well, I like the way they're playing. Especially with Jay Johnson getting healthier
toussaints Wrote:Im taking the jackets in an upset as well, I like the way they're playing. Especially with Jay Johnson getting healthier

Yea idk if you saw Woodford Co.'s highlights today or were there for that matter but they are playing with incredible fire.
Scott Co-65
Woodford-54
I'd love to see Woodford keep this run going, but I believe the Cards take it to Woodford in a rout!
Scott Co. has to much talent for Woodford to pull of the upset.
FIRST Wrote:Scott Co. has to much talent for Woodford to pull of the upset.

I'd say Madison Central had more talent then Scott County... Woodford can pull the upset... I'm cheering for Woodford.

Woodford County - 68
Scott County - 65
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]