Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama apologizes again
TheRealVille Wrote:Was I addressing you? If not, don't worry about it.
I get to decide what I want to worry about and which posts warrant a response. If you don't like the feedback you get, just ignore it. If you believe that I have broken a rule, then feel free to whine to a moderator.
I just seen this, wanted to post it. I think Pres Obama would definitely like to apologize for this if he seen it...

[YOUTUBE="Owned"]MothzJxAN3w[/YOUTUBE]

I don't really think the smoke looks like heart or God, lol, but the video is great. And imagine with how PC our country is today, if we need to hit an Afghan village with a small bomb like that? We can hardly even get clearance to drop air support and even artillery NEAR a village, much less on a hooch! Wow..
vundy33 Wrote:I just seen this, wanted to post it. I think Pres Obama would definitely like to apologize for this if he seen it, lol...

[YOUTUBE="Owned"]MothzJxAN3w[/YOUTUBE]

I don't really think the smoke looks like heart or God, but the video is great. And imagine with how PC our country is today, if we need to hit an Afghan village with a small bomb like that? We can hardly even get clearance to drop air support and even artillery NEAR a village, much less on a hooch! Wow..
Thanks for posting this, Vundy. Hopefully, no Korans were harmed in the making of the video.