Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 53 Paintsville 46 (57th District)
As I saw it.......
I thought the Tigers gave their best effort of the season. I saw games this season where players played for "self" but not in this game. We did take some bad shots down the stretch but hey.......it happens.
Timmy.....well I guess since you're almost finished with your senior year i can call you Tim *L*, you were my favorite. It was never about the numbers for you and I have to say as a senior you left more on the court than anyone on the team. You didn't get the headlines, but you got the loose balls and floor burns.
As for the dunks....I don't care if they were off screens or not, they were fun to watch even from a PHS fan.
The charges......they were charges but if they had been against us I would have called them a flop.
The 8th graders......great job but don't settle for second best. Work on your game, get better and look for some good camps to attend.
Arguing over holdbacks.....so what, they will graduate eligible so what the heck.
Johnson is a player....I don't think he's goign to be a High D-1, but he'll play D-1 someday. He can jump, he needs to improve from the line and from 15 feet and beyond. He can play on my team any day of the week.
Moore.......as a PHS fan, I'm glad this was your senior year, what did you average against us 25 a game? *L*
It was a fun game to watch. I think both teams had their moments but experience won out in the end. With the age of the line-ups in the 57th district, there are going to be a lot of battles over the next two, three or fours years. We may not have the best district or region in the state but we have fun.......can't wait to see the young guys grow and learn. Look forward to seeing the seniors go on to become great men in their communities. Thanks for the game, thanks for the memories!
Secret Agent 007 Wrote:TigerBlue=Jealous lololololol

When facts are posted, the jealously card always comes out as a crutch to prop up the average post performance. Prisoners of the moment live for it as the replys expose. Good luck in the tourny and regional.
CardinalAlum Wrote:To say Johnson was intimidated is just plan silly come on now

CA, you are right. I used a poor choice of wording. Surprised was what I should have posted. Best of luck to Johnson and the Cards team the rest of the way.
hey guys anyone no where u can watch this awsome dunk by johnson i have been wanting to see it i have head alot about it
To say Trevor Tiller is not a star is pure stupidity.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:To say Trevor Tiller is not a star is pure stupidity.

You are right Tigerfan. He is a star but in so many ways. Not only is he a very good basketball player, but a very respectful, polite, young man. A very good role model for the many young people (and there are many children who look up to him at Paintsville).
Former Cheerleader Wrote:You are right Tigerfan. He is a star but in so many ways. Not only is he a very good basketball player, but a very respectful, polite, young man. A very good role model for the many young people (and there are many children who look up to him at Paintsville).
Definitely agree! A great kid! I wish there were more like him in this area. We would all benefit from it.