Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All 8th region team
All 8th Region Team Owen County's Sawyer Williams has been named Player of the Year. Rebel coach Devin Duvall receives Coach of the Year honors. Others All Region members include:

Tyler Weseley, Oldham County Cody Chambers, Simon Kenton Shae Goodlett, South Oldham Devon Rowan, North Oldham David Levitch, North Oldham Kristian Morgan, Gallatin County Travis Davis, Gallatin County Dewayne Dez Marshall, Martha Layne Collins Stone Osborne, Owen County Kerry Smith, Oldham County Matt Hargett, Walton-Verona Zach McNeil, Walton-Verona Lowell Gordon, Anderson County Jake McKinley, Williamstown
Best point guard in the region left off the list, Wallace from Shelby County. Brian Stone of Martha Layne Collins 6'8" senior ????
Player of the year .... nope!
coloneldad Wrote:Player of the year .... nope!

Care to elaborate?
I thought Cody Chambers was the best in the 8th this year!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Best point guard in the region left off the list, Wallace from Shelby County. Brian Stone of Martha Layne Collins 6'8" senior ????

I agree. I think both of those players have proved themselves this year and deserve to be on this list. But the players that made the list also deserve to be on there, congrats to them!
congrats to the big fella, but i'll pull a kanye west here

i would've picked Chambers from SK for POY, but Sawyer certainly deserves the accolade.